Home General Discussion
Options

Gentlemen, mind your manners!

jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
Oh boy, my wife is in the next room signing up an account on this forum. Everyone take a minute to say hi to TaraLee when you get a chance.

Don't say you haven't been warned!!!

I love you baby!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC

Comments

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Yikes! I'd be scared if my wife showed up here...ohhhhh love ya!!!! :)
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    Yikes! I'd be scared if my wife showed up here...ohhhhh love ya!!!! :)
    I hear you!!
  • Options
    TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    Awww, boys.... there's no need to be scared .....

• Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    TaraLee:

Hey girl hey!!! Welcome to CCom, where we're all classy fellows :)
  • Options
    Rain:
    TaraLee:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! She knows me better than that!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Hi Tara, Welcome to the forum!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tara, welcome to the forums.
  • Options
    Hi Guys! Thanks for the welcome! I think I'm gonna like it here!

• Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Hello Tara, welcome to the forum! Try not to bomb out all your husbands cigars!!
  • Options
    jbohon:
    Rain:
    TaraLee:

HAHAHAHAHA!!! She knows me better than that!
    Yeah...... "Classy"...hmmm :) I'm sure ya'll can fake it when you need to!

• Options
    reggie713:
    Hello Tara, welcome to the forum! Try not to bomb out all your husbands cigars!!
    Damn. I never thought about that. I'm going to have to lock the wineador now.

• Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome Tara!
  • Options
    reggie713:
    HEY! Those are mine too! What's his is mine... We're in CA, it works well like that!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    The Army gave me Class A's in order to be classy!imageimage...yeah, I'm faking. Abort!
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Hey Tara, welcome to the forum. We're not that bad, sure you have heard worse at home.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    well welcome ,these guys are all pretty swell.just becarefull how you word things around here!!i like to stay off the radar as much as possible but have stiil had to replace my mailbox like 3 times this year!!!oooh by the way do you liketo read???
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    twistedstem:
    well welcome ,these guys are all pretty swell.just becarefull how you word things around here!!i like to stay off the radar as much as possible but have stiil had to replace my mailbox like 3 times this year!!!oooh by the way do you liketo read???
    I'll answer that for her. Yes, she reads a lot. like several books per week.

Do you need her address? oh, no you don't. Hehehehe... get 'er!

• Options
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:

hehehe... get 'er!
    nice babe.... good lookin' out.... remember, you're the one who has to clean up messes outside!!

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    twistedstem:

Boy, that was sneaky.
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaraLee:

OK guys....how many times have you heard that?
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Welcome!
  • Options
    TridentTrident Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭
    TaraLee:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:

hehehe... get 'er!
    nice babe.... good lookin' out.... remember, you're the one who has to clean up messes outside!!

how about an introduction?
  • Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,162 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome TaraLee, great to have you on board. Put your seatbelt on and enjoy the ride.
  • Options
    Trident:
    TaraLee:
    jbohon:
    twistedstem:

hehehe... get 'er!

how about an introduction?
    Over in the newbie welcoming thread now.

• Options
    Thank you! :)

Ok, I finally posted an introduction :p

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome Tara!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome to the boards Tara! Glad to have you.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome TaraLee. But really,......what's with all the new women members,..... all within about a week? Weird, huh? I'm not sure this isn't some elaborate hoax.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,776 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome. Have you signed up for the newsletter yet?
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome photos! Great eye!!