Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Jbohon sends an awesome bomb with a great way to remember cigars

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
Jay, first the book/journal is awesome and even my wife commented how that is so much better then my current system/journal. The smokes are a great selection. Two I have and like and the others are new or were something I wanted to try. Never seen that LGC, what is it called?

photo IMG_3296.jpg

Comments

• Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit. That cigar journal seems like it would be useful.
  • Options
    reggie713reggie713 Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hit and great smokes!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Jay, first the book/journal is awesome and even my wife commented how that is so much better then my current system/journal. The smokes are a great selection. Two I have and like and the others are new or were something I wanted to try. Never seen that LGC, what is it called?

photo IMG_3296.jpg
    I think that is the LGC Artesanos de Miami. I bought a couple samplers that both had that one in them a while back. I enjoyed the other one very much.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    krebsiekrebsie Moderator Posts: 86 admin
    jbohon:
    FireRob:

photo IMG_3296.jpg
    I think that is the LGC Artesanos de Miami. I bought a couple samplers that both had that one in them a while back. I enjoyed the other one very much.

It's the LGC Retro Especial Link to the LGC Retro
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Jim K, thanks for the info and the link!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn. Thought I had it. Thank you Jim for setting that straight.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC