Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Contest...and the winner is #13

2»

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Less then 20 hours you neanderthals.......lets get on board.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,169 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    I'm gonna say 30. Thanks for the contest
  • Options
    6 minutes and counting....no correct guess yet
  • Options
    Contest over and with no hit I will have to wait for my "Random Number Picking Machine" to come home from school to pick a winner.

The number that eluded all of you is 54.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Contest over and with no hit I will have to wait for my "Random Number Picking Machine" to come home from school to pick a winner.

Well thanks alot Puff. I blame you. I based mine off of yours.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    54 rhymes with humidor
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:

Holding my breath in anticipation. Actually, I'm getting a bit lightheaded here. Can we spppeede thssdis all;konjng,...

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jbohon:
    jd50ae:

Holding my breath in anticipation. Actually, I'm getting a bit lightheaded here. Can we spppeede thssdis all;konjng,...

This would be the one day she stays late at school for games and stuff.
  • Options
    BUMP
  • Options
    AshMe:
    Your number was not even close but #13 was lucky for you. You got the last of the candy and so many other things. Guess I should have checked earlier....any way, get me your addy....flat rate is ready to go. If I get posted tomorrow you should get it Monday....I will post the tracking number in the AM. Congratulations newb...and enjoy.
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Holy Cigars!! I won something!! Thanks so much!! PM sent.
    Lucky #13!!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    woo hoo! congrats Ash!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    If I get posted tomorrow you should get it Monday.....
    No he won't, it's a holiday :-(
  • Options
    FireRob:
    jd50ae:

Can't find my dictionary, what is a holiday?
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    FireRob:
    jd50ae:

Can't find my dictionary, what is a holiday?
    Robsters dictionary defines it as
    1. a day people with normal jobs don't have to go to work.
    2. No postal deliveries or bank transactions with a real live person

I on the other hand will be working Monday.

• Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    jd50ae:

Well thanks alot Puff. I blame you. I based mine off of yours.
    Great logic... you must be a Cowboys fan. :^)
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    In the mail is a flat rate 9114901075742484486640. I got up late and Monday is a holiday, what ever that means.
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    rsherman24:

Gosh darn.....out of candy...out of flat rates....out of return addy labels....out of humi packs....out of zip locks....out of cigars....but I do have 3 calculators left. Will one of them do?
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    All good JD. Fire Rob gave me the answer. I think he needs some help counting
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    In the mail is a flat rate 9114901075742484486640. I got up late and Monday is a holiday, what ever that means.
    I love being a newbie!! Every cigar I get is new and exciting and something I never tried before!! Check out my contest winnings below, especially the 5 vegas Miami monstrosity with 4 months aging on it! Aside from the 5 vegas Gold, I haven't tried any of these!! Thanks JD!! I look forward to enjoying them. And is there a back story to these little calculators? I saw them mentioned in the forum somewhere. image
  • Options
    The back story? Yea, it seems no one on this forum can count....:) I would let that Miami age for as long as you can.....they are definitely getting better with age. Enjoy them....
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Candy man delivers a strike.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Awesome. Thanks! I'm an accountant so I will definitely be using it. And umm....do you smell some smoke in the air? I think its your mailbox on fire! Better go check it out ;)
  • Options
    AshMe:
    Awesome. Thanks! I'm an accountant so I will definitely be using it. And umm....do you smell some smoke in the air? I think its your mailbox on fire! Better go check it out ;)

Wait a minute...that was a contest win and retaliation is not warranted or expected. And I think it is against the rules....bad Ashme bad bad Ashme....
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    AshMe:

Wait a minute...that was a contest win and retaliation is not warranted or expected. And I think it is against the rules....bad Ashme bad bad Ashme....
    No no...this is something you just had coming to you. The contest had nothing to do with it. Just coincidental timing :)
  • Options

A picture is worth a thousand words...Thank You.