Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Been hit with a brick...

ejgormanejgorman Posts: 1,114 ✭✭✭
Or by one anyway. I can't help but wonder what I did to deserve this Mr. Brickley, but rest assured, your generosity will not go unrewarded! I've been craving another Namakubi, but was waiting until I was ready to buy a box so this works out perfectly. Thanks! image
East Side 2015
KLMOW Badge 8/2014
Team Trident 2014

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Good stuff! To of my favorite BOTL's battling it out. Hey Eric you know Brick is a Bears man right?
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Good stuff! To of my favorite BOTL's battling it out. Hey Eric you know Brick is a Bears man right?
    Yeah we know he is sad every year when his team chokes and watches the Packers in the playoffs.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad they got there enjoy.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,734 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    FireRob:
    Yeah we know he is sad every year when his team chokes and watches the Packers in the playoffs.
    I only watch the packers when they play the Bears.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Patrickbrick:
    avengethis:
    FireRob:
    I only watch the packers when they play the Bears.
    Good point
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done Patrick!
  • Options
    MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,591 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice Pat, very nice!
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...