Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

D R + S S = No Reply

RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
So, I can't get a reply in a PM or in the Forum? It's just camouflage and a yes or no would have settled it. You have 22hrs Sir ??

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Tick Toc!

You should be a wind talker cause I don't understand your words
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Dang. Big guns... throwin' out the ultimatums. I'd pay attention...
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Sounds very ominous, especially the Sir, with a capitol S.
  • Options
    WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Sounds very ominous, especially the Sir, with a capitol S.
    Yes. And said in such a way that, even though he's saying "Sir," it sounds like something else.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Get him Rick
  • Options
    This is not cryptic, for those who don't know how I operate. All you have to do is read. For example, my message was started in my other thread, Hello Forum Members. That individual knows whom he is and that is all I'm concern about right now. Carry on....
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I just now realize this is regarding me . Rick I apologize but I didn't get any PM. I read through the other thread. I'll see what I can come up with old friend.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Hello Kitty. Forget the camo
  • Options
    jliu:

WT, no Jiunn Bugg, No, lol....

• Options
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

photo ACE28C7C-orig.jpg
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    I just now realize this is regarding me . Rick I apologize but I didn't get any PM. I read through the other thread. I'll see what I can come up with old friend.

Yessss, thank you for finally seeing my message. I should have just called, lol, but this was more fun. And now the waiting game. Just let me know what you want and it's yours brother. As for FireRob, how are you Sir? My name is RCY, but my friends call me Rick. Would you like to dance? If not, I understand, a lot of people get cold feet on the first one. But if you choose to, just let me know what kind dance you want. And I'll give it to you, bye bye for now :)....

• Options
    danielzreyes:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

photo ACE28C7C-orig.jpg

Ahhh man, you just gave me an idea. And that's more Jiunn Bugg then me :)
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,778 ✭✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Yessss, thank you for finally seeing my message. I should have just called, lol, but this was more fun. And now the waiting game. Just let me know what you want and it's yours brother. As for FireRob, how are you Sir? My name is RCY, but my friends call me Rick. Would you like to dance? If not, I understand, a lot of people get cold feet on the first one. But if you choose to, just let me know what kind dance you want. And I'll give it to you, bye bye for now :)....

Kick FireRob's Ass
  • Options
    New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Do it....Rick style!
  • Options
    In fact, Rick....side note....you have a, um, Firey PM.
  • Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:
    RCY Cigars:
    jliu:

photo ACE28C7C-orig.jpg

Ahhh man, you just gave me an idea. And that's more Jiunn Bugg then me :)
    winner! this thread is now closed. thank you all
  • Options
    rsherman24:
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Kick FireRob's Ass
    Holy cow. Walk away for a minute and this jumped to a whole new level of crazy.

Nice to meet you Mr. RCY. You can feel free to call me Rob. If my buddy Sherm would pipe down, Id be doing a lot better, thanks for asking, and yourself? Um dance well ok sure and I'll let you pick the song? Send me that addy and in traditional Ccom fashion, being the new guy, I'll send mine first.

Sherm, do I need to remind you again about how sick of you and your little games I am?
  • Options
    New Boots:
    I see another buddy of mine who has been gone a while but hasn't lost his "toss you under the bus" skills
  • Options
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    I see another buddy of mine who has been gone a while but hasn't lost his "toss you under the bus" skills
    Oh, Hi Rob....how are you today?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    rsherman24:
    RCY Cigars:
    danielzreyes:

Kick FireRob's Ass
    Holy cow. Walk away for a minute and this jumped to a whole new level of crazy.

Nice to meet you Mr. RCY. You can feel free to call me Rob. If my buddy Sherm would pipe down, Id be doing a lot better, thanks for asking, and yourself? Um dance well ok sure and I'll let you pick the song? Send me that addy and in traditional Ccom fashion, being the new guy, I'll send mine first.

Sherm, do I need to remind you again about how sick of you and your little games I am?

So Rob likes to dance, sounds great for me. I have two left feet, so let's do a blind 6 trade to make up for my right foot :). You can't just send three, lol. You'll have incoming PM Sir.

• Options
    Will go check the PM and send something out tomorrow when I get home from work. This ought to be good cause I have two right feet, so maybe that will keep us in a straight line instead of going in a big circle
  • Options
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    Oh, hey Boots.... I am good, and you? How is your Camacho supply? Getting low???
  • Options
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    Oh, hey Boots.... I am good, and you? How is your Camacho supply? Getting low???
    Not really, no. I'm good...got bombed by Camacho themselves, actually.
  • Options
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    FireRob:
    New Boots:
    Not really, no. I'm good...got bombed by Camacho themselves, actually.
    Oh I almost forgot about that, how could I forget," Camacho loves you and not me."
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    I just wonder if he's ever made a Padron one... Lol
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Rick, I'm gonna need more time on this. This one is kicking my butt
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Rick, I'm gonna need more time on this. This one is kicking my butt

Sure would be nice to have one. It could match this :)..

• Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The "Bunker Buster" band from the 601 cigar would be really nice!
  • Options
    I haven't seen that before. But I was referring to this :)
  • Options
    I was afraid you wanted the digital camo lol.