Home General Discussion

Need Nachos Please Help ;)

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Need some nacho info so if you know where to get those please let me know via text (if you got my digits) or PM
"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Your number still 911?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Your number still 911?
    Naw but my b1tches errr I mean targets err I mean friends will need that number.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    Got this covered thanks all
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Tortilla chips, queso fresco, and salsa if you're keeping it simple....seasoned beef, jalape

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jgibv:
    Tortilla chips, queso fresco, and salsa if you're keeping it simple....seasoned beef, jalape
    jgibv:
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Need some nacho info so if you know where to get those please let me know via text (if you got my digits) or PM
    So um...err....welcome back?
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jgibvjgibv Posts: 9,244 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv:

* I have a new address as of 3/24/18 *

Echambers:
    90+ Irishman:
    So um...err....welcome back?
    Lol thanks. It's been a while since I was this active. I check in on occasion but there are a number of things that have prevented me from being overly active.
    jgibv:
    90+ Irishman:
    jgibv: