Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

get me some goods

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
Mr. Camacho aka Firerob hit me up to do some trade work. Thanks brother. Check out the goods

AshMe decides his first hit wasn't enough so he came back for seconds. Thanks bud.
photo 77445729-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    please respond to Rick Young. thank you
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    I hope those are worthy enough for you. Hard to beat a custom stogie stand
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    I hope those are worthy enough for you. Hard to beat a custom stogie stand
    PM
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Replied
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Hey DZR. I sent the victor sinclairs because I figured, a) I could have the thrill of seeing one dissected or, b) You would smoke one, enjoy it, thus lifting the Victor Sinclair curse. I liked the Vintage Select one. Good construction, burn, and straight tobacco flavor. looks hot on that stogie stand too. haha. Enjoy! Hope I didn't send you a dud.image
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    Hey DZR. I sent the victor sinclairs because I figured, a) I could have the thrill of seeing one dissected or, b) You would smoke one, enjoy it, thus lifting the Victor Sinclair curse. I liked the Vintage Select one. Good construction, burn, and straight tobacco flavor. looks hot on that stogie stand too. haha. Enjoy! Hope I didn't send you a dud.image
    While it's hysterical that VS's rep is so bad you feel like you need to defend sending one...you never need to defend anything in a bomb. Nice hit!!
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    I apologize if I'm a little out of the loop but are those Camachos Mike Ditkas (former Bears coach) cigars? I'm a huge Bears fan.
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    e6specialk:
    I apologize if I'm a little out of the loop but are those Camachos Mike Ditkas (former Bears coach) cigars? I'm a huge Bears fan.
    They are. There is also a wine out there with his name on it, if you like wine. Had some in Vegas, um, don't remember too much about it as it was after a long day of free drinks at the blackjack table ;) But the cork has a cartoonish character of him on it.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Mr. Camacho aka Firerob hit me up to do some trade work. Thanks brother. Check out the goods

AshMe decides his first hit wasn't enough so he came back for seconds. Thanks bud.
    photo 77445729-orig.jpg

Interesting, who knew FireRob enjoys my old favorite, interesting. Nice trade and enjoy Mr. StogieStandMan :)

• Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    AshMe:

Nice AshMe, we are few in these neck of the woods. I actually enjoy their Connecticut wrap cigars. And its the first big ring cigar I enjoyed. The Bohemian Bamboo has a nice smooth vanilla taste to it. Which reminds me, I may have to pull one out. Enjoy Daniel, looks like you have some choosing to do :)
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Ken Light:
    While it's hysterical that VS's rep is so bad you feel like you need to defend sending one...you never need to defend anything in a bomb. Nice hit!!
    lol. Thanks for that tip. I'll try to remember that since I bombed someone else with the same package!! haha!! Dun dun DUN! Hope they come forward soon!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin.