Home General Discussion

New Address - finally in new house!

MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
If you have my old Mockingbird address it is no longer valid. My family is finally settled into our new house. Thank goodness! The last few weeks have been crazy with me changing jobs, packing our house, and other life adventures. :)

It's good to be settled going into the fall. Hopefully now I can be more active in the forum now that things should be slowing down. If you need my new addy, let me know and I'll be happy to 'send' it to you. Haha

Comments

• WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Have you scoped out which closet you're gonna claim in this new house?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,737 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Morgan. Hope things settle down for you a little now.
    Just post that new addy on here and get it over with.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    Truth!
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    rsherman24:
    :) Saves time! And congrats on the new house!! I hope to stay where I am til I'm an empty nester. I hate moving! Hope you like your neighbors!
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    (P.S. He's not going to post his address here, lets face it, so if anyone gets it, please PM me with it. Thanks!)
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Sweet Mang! Congrats! Looks like we need to ruin a fresh mail box!
    God help the new owners of his old address. They could've sworn a mailbox comes with a house...
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Congrat's on the new house Morgan, how big is the mailbox?

Anyone get's an addy pm me too, love to destroy new homes and generally bring down property values.
    The3Stogies:
    Congrat's on the new house Morgan, how big is the mailbox?

Anyone get's an addy pm me too, love to destroy new homes and generally bring down property values.
    Once I have... you know it's on. Loose lips and all .. sinks fists. or something like that.
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    AshMe:
    rsherman24:
    :) Saves time! And congrats on the new house!! I hope to stay where I am til I'm an empty nester. I hate moving! Hope you like your neighbors!

Ah...but will his new neighbors like him....that is the question. And the new mailman/person, should he/she get a box of fresh soft chewy oatmeal/raisin/walnut cookies now or later? Might as well give it up now Geo because the first flat rate you send out will spread it out like the flu in grade school.

jd50ae:
    AshMe:
    rsherman24:

Ah...but will his new neighbors like him....that is the question. And the new mailman/person, should he/she get a box of fresh soft chewy oatmeal/raisin/walnut cookies now or later? Might as well give it up now Geo because the first flat rate you send out will spread it out like the flu in grade school.

or like... Ebola.
    Too soon? Sorry....
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new place, try to get on the mail persons good side before the new addy makes the rounds!
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,177 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats Morgan!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on the new pad. You will be on Vherf soon..? With or without the closet...
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I will be on vherf soon. I'm waiting on my cable company to install my internet so I won't incur a lot of data usage through my cellphone carrier.
  • dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    I will be on vherf soon. I'm waiting on my cable company to install my internet so I won't incur a lot of data usage through my cellphone carrier.
    if you dont mind me asking.... how much data was it consuming via cellular service? I really want to try this weekend!

A.j.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Congratulations on the move! I just moved my self and it's TERRIBLE! Hope yours went smoothly. :)