Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Forget N. Korea, watch out for Tyland64!!! (and my wife hooked me up)

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
My new boy Luke(Tyland64) said he had some old Limitadas and would send them my way. He didn't say anything about the other awesome companion's he was sending with them, everyone knows I am a Camacho nut but I am also a big fan of almost all the 5 Vegas line. Of course I am super excited to try the 2012 5vegas Limitada but I about squealed like a school girl when I saw the Camacho Havana Tubo's, not just for the Tubo to add to my collection of Camacho stuff but to get to try a Havana in a bigger RG in this Rubusto size! Thanks Luke this was great!

Is there a story about this 5 Vegas Classic? Haven't seen this size or foot band before.

photo IMG_0379.jpg

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Side story and I really don't want to start a whole new thread just for this but my wife has to work late on my actual birthday so today when I got home from work I got something from her and my kids a few days early. Some Xikar goodies with a V cutter I have been wanting.

photo IMG_9495.jpg
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,722 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now that is sweet.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's a pretty sweet hit and the card from your wife and children are something that you won't forget.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Cool glad they made the trip to Texas. As for the 5 Vegas I had it in my oldest humidor and sorry to say I do not remember how I got it. I've smoked a couple of them and enjoyed them.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    That's all right I'll see what I can find out. Like the Classic so story or not I know I'll enjoy it.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,686 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome bomb and present from the family.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White