Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I've got the new closet addy...

So a good friend of mine has recently moved and I'v got his new address. PM me if you're interested in sending him a housewarming card. He will miss his smoking in the old closet... He assures me he has a much larger closet now.

Comments

• flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    Im a Mousekateer fan!! Pm sent!
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I sense it spreading like an STD
  • MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruh roh.....mess around with the wrong person and you will end up catching something. lol
  • RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    WaltBasil:
    So a good friend of mine has recently moved and I'v got his new address. PM me if you're interested in sending him a housewarming card. He will miss his smoking in the old closet... He assures me he has a much larger closet now.

Well Walt, if it's who I think it is, I will need that addy. I owe him big time and it would perfect to adorn his new home with a box of happiness :). PM incoming Sir...
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hey walt...can you pass that address onto me please?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    All PMs and requests have been replied to.

9405 5036 9930 0366 6057 26
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    going out tomorrow.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Wowsers! It's spreading like a rash on my behind.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    MorganGeo:
    Wowsers! It's spreading like a rash on my behind.
    Mirgan you make it sound like you have experience with that specific issue :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    What better way to welcome a new home 9114 9011 8986 6486 1872 98 Muwhahahaha
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Oh why not

The3Stogies:
    Oh why not

My poor mail lady! I've only been here a week and she is going to hate me already. lol.
    Walt's was the first round to arrive. The New World cigar is very fitting bc I feel like my world has been completely changed. Everything I have been use to is completely changed. All for the better though! I am definitely living a 'New World'. He def knows my taste with the undercrown and Vegas gold. Love the Vegas gold in the mornings with coffee. Thanks so much Walt. With all the chaos over the last few weeks it will be good to relax and smoke some good cigars!image
    Well I got home today from a fun day at work and totally forgot about the carnage that was heading my way. I went blindly to the mailbox and BOOM!!!! A very nice selection from everyone!

First up was my buddy Luke. Tyland64 always enjoys slapping me around a bit. :) This was very thoughtful of you and it is a great assortment of sticks! Thanks brother!image

Jay came next with his arsenal of delish smokes. Jbohon has great taste in his selection of smokes. I need to keep Jay's addy on my short list of people to retaliate against! :):) Thanks! Check this carnage out:imageAnd last for today but certainly not least, George (the3stogies) comes in with a kill shot. The pic speaks for itself. Awesome smokes. Throw that Opus in there to be the sniper shot. lol :) Thanks so much buddy!image

I can't thank you guys enough. You all are some great BOTLs and I will not forget it. ;)
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice second wave guys. Walt softens you up and gets you all woozy, you just get up and slapped down again big time. Oh the humanity!

Cask and Opus have a couple of years on them, that Padilla may be 3 years I forget, enjoy while you look at your devastated home.
  • WaltBasilWaltBasil Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Very good hits everyone! Well played... That's some quality smoke time there, Morgan.