Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Premiums for trade

Greetings everybody. Lots of things have changed for me over the last year or so, including my smoking opportunities, budget and tastes. I've got some premiums that have been sitting in my humi for a while and, if anyone is interested, I'd trade them for some other cigars which I don't have or tend to like better.

This is what I've got for trade:

Untitled

Ashton are from 9/12, PE from 1/12, MBIII from 6/11, Anejo from 1/11 and 2010

I'm interested in Elogio, Regius, anything by HKJ (smoking jacket, cabal, el cedro for example), ISOM, Padron anny. I know it's not a big list, just throwing this out there to see if there is interest. Thanks.

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Interested in the PE's, but don't have, much less even heard of half of anything from your want list.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'd be interested in the MB3's and Anejos but I'm with firerob in the fact that I dont have what you are looking for.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • bigharpoonbigharpoon Posts: 2,963 ✭✭✭
    lol. My tastes have changed a lot and I smoke mostly ISOM these days. There aren't too many NCs I really would rather have over these.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    How about cash to buy your own ISOM's? Shoot me a PM for your price for just the PE's and a price for the whole shabang, and maybe we can work that out.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have a couple ISOM'S for the Ashton's. Will have to dig out and see what all I have. Unfortunately can't get back to you until tomorrow afternoon or Wednesday.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Are you looking for a particular ISOM? I have montecristo habana tubos. They are coronas, like 6" x 44. PM me to discuss.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin.