Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Humidor Overstock

I know this is probably not the thread to write into (there actually isn't any thread good for this post lol), but I saw somebody else do it before so I will give it a try. My humidor is overstocked and there are certain cigars I simply do not want anymore. The thing is - I am not sure if I have any space in the humi for trades. And taken that nowadays I barely smoke one cigar a week, I don't think space will open up any time soon. And I do NOT want a new humi - I think I have enough cigars :) not big on the whole collecting aspect. In any case. I took an idea from another site - Cigar Obsession - and decided to post on Wrapper Binder Filler a list of what I have to offer. So here is my list if anybody is interested.

http://wrapperbinderfiller.wordpress.com/humidor-overstock/

As you can see the availability numbers are pretty low (1 or 2 of each) so I apologize, but this is just overstock - I'm not cigar.com after all LOL... The list will be enlarged in the coming days as I will be going through my aging humis and weed cigars that I do not want out (it will probably include one Opus X as well)...

Comments

• KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    What size is the Camacho ?

"Long ashes my friends."

• Renaissance_ManRenaissance_Man Posts: 973 ✭✭
    Krieg:
    What size is the Camacho ?
    Good point - Robusto.. I will have others coming up there as well, including - 1962, Corojo, etc - all robustos...
  • ThewelderThewelder Posts: 682 ✭✭
    I might have to jump on the 5 vegas relics
  • ejenne87ejenne87 Posts: 1,925 ✭✭
    You could always send them to Jeff to keep for his Christmas packages. I know he is looking for cigar donations for that. just a thought...
  • HaysHays Posts: 2,337 ✭✭✭
    ejenne87:
    You could always send them to Jeff to keep for his Christmas packages. I know he is looking for cigar donations for that. just a thought...
    Very good point

Edit: I posted this before actually checking your site and saw that they are for sale. Now I gots to take a better look... ;-)
    ¨The cure for anything is salt water: sweat, tears, or the sea¨ - Isak Dinesen

¨Only two people walk around in this world beardless - boys and women - and I am neither one.¨
    Hays:
    ejenne87:
    Very good point

Edit: I posted this before actually checking your site and saw that they are for sale. Now I gots to take a better look... ;-)
    EJ - I'd love to be altruistic, but at this point I'd rather get some much needed cash or make a trade lol... Sorry... Plus I have other ideas for donations... Anyway - I'm going to post some more things when I get home. Including a 20ct humidor if anybody is looking. Also possibly a couple of DryMistat tubes and some Camachos... I also have some cutters and possibly a lighter - but i'd be looking to give those away as they are not that useful to warrant a sale. Unless for a nominal amount...
  • JZJZ Posts: 827
    A website for cigars and reviews, consuming barely 1 cigar per week?? I'm just sayin! :)
    JZ:
    A website for cigars and reviews, consuming barely 1 cigar per week?? I'm just sayin! :)
    Hahah - No worries! Joe is holding up the fort just as fine! Ok... So I updated my list and I was chocked of how long it got LOL... In any case - check it out again - some Decades, OWR, Camachos, etc are up... Still thinking about an OPUS lol... Cheers!

http://wrapperbinderfiller.wordpress.com/humidor-overstock/
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    Stan! I'll send you a PM to confirm you have them still, but I definitely will take a few off your hands. Here's the ones I'm looking for, one of each:

Camacho SLR Maduro Robusto
    5 Vegas Relic
    Padilla Habano Torpedo
    Rocky Patel MM Mini-Salomon
    Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro Robusto
    Oliveros LTD Torp
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Stan you are going to ruin me!!!!

You might have a PM in a few days.....I have to make some room. Particularly for the RP fusion, and possibly a few more RP's. Also the Lot 23 maduro....you know me and maduros!

I'll be in touch.....you horrible person you...lol
    TatuajeVI:
    Stan! I'll send you a PM to confirm you have them still, but I definitely will take a few off your hands. Here's the ones I'm looking for, one of each:

Camacho SLR Maduro Robusto
    5 Vegas Relic
    Padilla Habano Torpedo
    Rocky Patel MM Mini-Salomon
    Don Pepin Garcia JJ Maduro Robusto
    Oliveros LTD Torp
    PM Replied!

Hugemoose:
    Stan you are going to ruin me!!!!

You might have a PM in a few days.....I have to make some room. Particularly for the RP fusion, and possibly a few more RP's. Also the Lot 23 maduro....you know me and maduros!

I'll be in touch.....you horrible person you...lol
    :) When I finalized the list I was like - "Hm, there's definitely something for everybody in this forum!" I mean - all the cigars I have listed I like (besides some full-body ones like MoW) so it's really an overstock issue and a way to clear out cigars without getting replacements for them (trade)... Anyway - I'd be glad to send some your way! I've been saving some nice looking RP Connecticut Toro, but I might be willing to part with it if you don't have much of them already... BTW - Have you tried the Fonsecas or the Verdadero? What do you think about them? I kind-a liked Fonseca more than the RP...
  • Cole54Cole54 Posts: 18
    Very interested in some of these, I'll PM you a request list in a little bit...
    Cole54:
    Very interested in some of these, I'll PM you a request list in a little bit...
    PM replied...
    Thanks to all interested parties - PMs replied and list on site updated...
  • HugemooseHugemoose Posts: 458
    Ok I buckled.....PM sent!
  • TatuajeVITatuajeVI Posts: 2,378
    I got the cigars today, Stan. Thanks again, man!
    List was updated... Open to trade if someone has any CAO Brazillias to part with :). Tried it tonight and it instantly became my number 3 cigar!

Updated List - WBF
    Cheers!
  • Pm on the way
    Responded!
  • PM headed your way.
    I had even forgotten about this, but.... responded :)
    PM ur way again sir!