Home General Discussion
Options

Always behind in new releases. .

Give me some good ones to try..looking to step my game up and try some new stuff as I always fall behind and don't try them until they are old news.

Comments

• Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Oh snap..I hit 3k....guess I should have done something to celebrate lol
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Caldwell Cigars are good stuff
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Congrats on 3K Shane!! I will have to send you a "card" of congrats after my next paycheck.... :) I've heard very good things about the Jericho Hill, CAO Amazin Basin, Luchadores, AJ New World etc. haven't tried any myself but that's what I've heard bruddah :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    room 101 payback
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    I've been tempted to try these b/c my guy at the B&M has been recommending them (room 101 payback). Any particular size?
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    kuzi16kuzi16 Posts: 14,633 ✭✭✭✭
    the Hueso size has treated me well. (thats the 6 x 60)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    Congrats on 3K Shane!! I will have to send you a "card" of congrats after my next paycheck.... :) I've heard very good things about the Jericho Hill, CAO Amazin Basin, Luchadores, AJ New World etc. haven't tried any myself but that's what I've heard bruddah :)
    Have I told you, you talk to much? Just so happens I have one of these and can get two of the others. Would you look at that, that's three cigars, just need to find two more you haven't tried and I got a flat rate of five to send
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    kuzi16:
    room 101 payback
    hmm damn love 101, this is my point..lol didn't know there was a new line
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    Have I told you, you talk to much? Just so happens I have one of these and can get two of the others. Would you look at that, that's three cigars, just need to find two more you haven't tried and I got a flat rate of five to send
    ....... *speechless*
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."