Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Damn'it

onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
So, last week Royln pm'ed a request for my addy, politely pointing out that there are other ways to get such info and implying that by volunteering said addy the consequences would be much less severe.... image
I'm beginning to have some doubts
Anyway due to the incredible generosity shown by our brother Royln I feel compelled to pick some random, unsuspecting member of the forum and see if I can share just the tiniest bit of what I'm feeling right now.
So help me out here and nominate a brother or sister I will pick one of the nominees and see if I can PIF ;)
Oh yeah, the three sticks on the far right I have never seen before so please let me know what they are, the EPC I can probably look up but the other two I don't even know where to start.

Comments

• jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy smoke.......(get it)
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The epic destruction from Royln continues!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy CRIPES that's a selection! Congrats and you'll enjoy those all I'm sure!!! As for who to nominate, I nominate Shane DJMeemixx and FireRob into the running :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh yea I nominate matkn293
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I would hate to see what he would have done to you if you had made him work for that addy.

As for a nomination, first only listen to half of what 90+Irishman has to say and forget about me but consider Shane. I'll throw 90+ name in the hat along with JD50 and jabhon (sp? Jay and his wife) since all three have been blowing people up around here
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Fantastic hit!! Shush Bert! In fact I will nominate you!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    It's the least I could do after the generous donation/auction that you took part in. As for the sticks...Viaje Cache, followed by the E.P. Carrillo Re+United , and finally the Matilde (one of my new favorite smokes). Enjoy Nathan.
    smoke em if you got em:
    It's the least I could do after the generous donation/auction that you took part in. As for the sticks...Viaje Cache, followed by the E.P. Carrillo Re+United , and finally the Matilde (one of my new favorite smokes). Enjoy Nathan.
    Dude you are KILLING brothers left and right lately, you are a beast Royln!!! What's that double banded MF bro?
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    Dude you are KILLING brothers left and right lately, you are a beast Royln!!! What's that double banded MF bro?
    The new MF Connecticut...pretty good stick actually! not box worthy for a 5pk fa sho!
    smoke em if you got em:
    90+ Irishman:
    smoke em if you got em:
    The new MF Connecticut...pretty good stick actually! not box worthy for a 5pk fa sho!
    Sweet thanks :)
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    I nominate Puff_Dougie. Great all round BOTL. Nice hit, Royln!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Mail man didn't make it out alive on that one! Wow!
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Nathan, love the PIF idea. With his nuptials coming up, his All-American Bombing Run in full force, his work with the lottery, and just all around good guy, I would like to nominate Eric.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice work. You must have some room in the cooler by now Ro
    rsherman24:
    Nice work. You must have some room in the cooler by now Ro
    Naw man..cuz I keep on buying ish....!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is one massive beat down there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ro dropping it like the beats of yesterday...nice!!
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Nathan, love the PIF idea. With his nuptials coming up, his All-American Bombing Run in full force, his work with the lottery, and just all around good guy, I would like to nominate Eric.

I like this, The addy I have is Belingham, Wa. can somebody confirm this?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Done
  • onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Done
    Thank you kind sir ;)
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Wow, I would hate to see what he would have done to you if you had made him work for that addy.

As for a nomination, first only listen to half of what 90+Irishman has to say and forget about me but consider Shane. I'll throw 90+ name in the hat along with JD50 and jabhon (sp? Jay and his wife) since all three have been blowing people up around here
    no no no no... you need to leave me outta this kind of stuff man...

Oh, and she (Tara) has her own account now so you guys can pick on her directly.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    onestrangeone:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

And... his wedding is less than a month away! Great choice!

EDIT: Sorry... missed the word "nuptials." Still a great choice! LOL
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

I second this nomination! :)

• EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    TaraLee:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Umm...hey....errr,,,,wtf???
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Echambers:
    TaraLee:
    SleevePlz:
    Beautiful hit RoRo!

Umm...hey....errr,,,,wtf???
    Hahahaha! That's my girl!

Ahem... What I meant to say was, Yes, I think that Eric is a great idea. Ahem... Sorry about that. LOL

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    I don't know what any if those cigars are but they all look amazing. Nice job!!!