Carl's Jr. Texas BBQ Thick Burger

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
chicks ............

they hot
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    If you got a pic or video posted I can't see it from my phone. But is that the commercial where one chick is washing a truck and the other joins in? Is that second blond who comes in Paris Hilton?
  • Options
    yes and yes
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,789 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Oh, that's what that commercial is for? Little distracting
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,087 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Paris Hilton? Uh, cancel my order.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    are you a fake redhead hater as well?
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    I'm partial to the one with Sarah jean underwood... And I'm not much of a Paris Hilton fan myself. Too skinny haha she could stand to eat a few thick burgers if you ask me.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    I don't know what that means. Sorry, about the PH snub. She just rubs me the wrong way. (If she actually rubbed on me I'd run, not walk, to the closest Walgreens for some alcohol or iodine or sumthin to wash off those **** cooties. And if dumb were contagious, she'd have to be quarantined.) Oops, I did it again :)
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    I don't know what that means. Sorry, about the PH snub. She just rubs me the wrong way. (If she actually rubbed on me I'd run, not walk, to the closest Walgreens for some alcohol or iodine or sumthin to wash off those **** cooties. And if dumb were contagious, she'd have to be quarantined.) Oops, I did it again :)
    I'm right there with you, Bob. Although in terms of sheer loathsomeness she's dropped in the rankings behind the Snookies and Kardashians of the world.
  • Options
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    I'm right there with you, Bob. Although in terms of sheer loathsomeness she's dropped in the rankings behind the Snookies and Kardashians of the world.
    Sorry Daniel. I should have kept quiet. I shouldn't have started this. If the only way you made stogie stands was adorned with Paris Hilton's photo, I'd still use one,.............at night. But not on a moonlit night. LOL
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Skanky chicks are like a hot car with nitrous oxide............ you wanna hit it sooo bad but your afraid of the consequences!!!

Aj
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    dr_frankenstein56:
    Skanky chicks are like a hot car with nitrous oxide............ you wanna hit it sooo bad but your afraid of the consequences!!!

Aj
    As with nitrous it's not a matter of IF it'll blow up in your face, but rather when :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
    I've never seen this commercial before so I had to google it.

Other than the obvious, notice you never see the model do more than take a bite of it? I'm sure that after every take she spat the thing out and puked to make sure her million dollar vegan body wasn't contaminated with one molecule of animal fat.
  • Options
    Bob Luken:
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    Sorry Daniel. I should have kept quiet. I shouldn't have started this. If the only way you made stogie stands was adorned with Paris Hilton's photo, I'd still use one,.............at night. But not on a moonlit night. LOL
    LOL don't be sorry.

It was a semi tease to Sam about the time I posted about "The Wendy's girl". He no likey because she was a fake redhead.
  • Options
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    raisindot:
    Bob Luken:
    danielzreyes:
    Bob Luken:
    LOL don't be sorry.

It was a semi tease to Sam about the time I posted about "The Wendy's girl". He no likey because she was a fake redhead.
    Haha! Yeah, now I remember the Wendy's girl post. :)
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Just some high lights from "The Wendy's Girl" thread.

FireRob:
    The Kid:
    FireRob:
    The Kid:
    Really??? I mean Really??? I don't mean to be hating but she's a dork! ;o) And I got a thing for redheads!!

Hot Redheads
    Hey don't ruin this fat guys guilty pleasures. She is good looking enough and brings hamburgers and chocolate frostys. Do you really think I could do any better then that????
    I just blew some good vodka out my nostrils,,,lmfao,,, Well.... when you look at it that way!!!!
    Sorry, didn’t intend for you to waste the good vodka… Does good vodka not burn the nostrils? I know the crap vodka I drink would hurt like hell going out my nose.