Home Non Cigar Related

English Bulldog

Just got myself a 4 year old female english bulldog. Most affectionate dog I have ever had. Typical wide body and weighing in at 50 lbs. My wife feels more secure at home now lol.

Comments

• Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Pics or it didn't happen. LOL No seriously, Pics, now, post 'em.
  • christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Bob Luken:
    trying to figure out how to post pic using ipad.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Bob Luken:
    trying to figure out how to post pic using ipad.
    Hey Christian great to see you brother and congrats on the new addition! So to post on the iPad upload the pic to photobucket then copy the Forum/HTML link and paste it in here. That's how I post from my iPad.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    4 years old.....a rescue dog? Love the breed, but I have never seen one in this area. Congratulations. Got a name yet?
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    4 years old.....a rescue dog? Love the breed, but I have never seen one in this area. Congratulations. Got a name yet?
    That's the next dog... Don't tell the wife... Bamablows has Moonshine! Love that dog!!
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,424 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bulldogs are cool.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    I really want a frenchy...I can laugh at it all the time and it will still love me...but yeah never get a male bull and not fix it...it will hump your leg till you die
    Money can't buy taste
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Love bulldogs, they have such great and unique personalities.