Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Jay and Tara Strike Again

First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
Upon walking out to my mailbox I found it destroyed by a bomb from our western shore. Unexpected, not warrented, but welcomed never the less. The selection had me a little paranoid because I had the feeling someone out there was reading my mind. Thanks you two. image

Comments

• ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Ouch! They shoot to kill. Maybe we should start calling them Bonnie and Clyde.
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow, great hit. Nice job Jay and Tara.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Man crime spree much???
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow! What a nice selection!
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow all really great sticks. They are on a mission.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Upon walking out to my mailbox I found it destroyed by a bomb from our western shore. Unexpected, not warrented, but welcomed never the less. The selection had me a little paranoid because I had the feeling someone out there was reading my mind. Thanks you two. image
    I disagree sir. Very much warranted. Thank you.

We hope you enjoy the selection!

Semper Fi brother!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC