Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No good deed goes unpunished

So there I was thinking I had been able to help someone out, for no other reason then the deed itself....
After trying to help out Rain with some of his PC trouble and sending him a few items to work with, he wanted to send me some of the old PC parts to see if I could test them out and if I'm able to get them working to donate them to needy students at my school, BUT
He Decided to rig the PC parts package to explode upon opening, I didn't stand a chance with this IED

Rain, I didn't want nor expect you to send anything in return - knowing that if I can get the cards and motherboard working for someone at school that is in need was totally awesome in itself alone, but you had to go above and beyond Brother! Thank You. I have not had any of these and have been really wanting to try the "New World" ever since seeing it posted here a few month back :)
Again, Thank You Sir!

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's no problem man. Thanks for all your help and for reading my endless PMs. BOTLs here made sure I did not lack some New Worlds, so figured I'd PIF one to you. You know, after your last plan to buy a box of MOWs... ;)
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb Randy! How is the Palo?
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Darktower007:
    Nice bomb Randy! How is the Palo?
    I really like them. Smooth with good flavors. Not the most complex, but not a bad smoke at all. Throw in some catchy packaging and I'm sold.
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit! What is the light wrappered (Connecticut?) Jaime Garcia? Shizz gave me one and I can't find any info on it.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You have to be suspicious of everything here. Newsletters, stickers, advice, questions, or helping a guy out can all result in becoming a target.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    You have to be suspicious of everything here. Newsletters, stickers, advice, questions, or helping a guy out can all result in becoming a target.
    lol dang right! Hence my signature.... When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not... Destroy them. Fits pretty well here if I do say so myself hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    Chemnitz:
    Nice hit! What is the light wrappered (Connecticut?) Jaime Garcia? Shizz gave me one and I can't find any info on it.

Ya, a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, I don't know anything about it. I've only had the Jaime Garcia Blue Label, & enjoyed it very much, cant wait to try this one out as well
    I did find this website with some info on it Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Connecticut Review
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    honorknight7:
    Chemnitz:

Ya, a Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial, I don't know anything about it. I've only had the Jaime Garcia Blue Label, & enjoyed it very much, cant wait to try this one out as well
    I did find this website with some info on it Jaime Garcia Reserva Especial Connecticut Review
    OK. Thanks! The article is from 2012 so I assume it is just not available anymore.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Very Nice indeed :-)
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...