Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

ISO GWAR CIGWAR ..... CLOSED THANKS ROMAN

Throwing out a Hail Mary to see if anyone knows where I can get my hands on a three pack ...... Or at least one of these. Thanks .

Comments

• jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Is this some kinda inside joke or are you referring to G.A.R. by George A. Rico? If it's the latter, They're easy enough to find right here on CCom as well as other competing sites.
  • kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    No joke here .... If you google gwar BBQ they had a BBQ and the cigars are a three pack from Tatujae.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Marty, it is a LE Tatuaje cigar. From what I have seen, very hard to come by. A certain retailer just released a batch of them a few weeks ago, but they sold out in minutes and were selling for crazy amounts on ebay and such. Must have a big following.
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    Check with Trident/ Roman. Cigar Fellas did a review not to long ago.
  • TridentTrident Posts: 2,562 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim, I have 1 left out of my 3 pack, and its heading to you. if you want more, or if anyone is looking for it, they are being released again in October.

PM me for details
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very interesting!
    Trident:
    Jim, I have 1 left out of my 3 pack, and its heading to you. if you want more, or if anyone is looking for it, they are being released again in October.

PM me for details

Thanks Roman I really appreciate it....... It won't be forgotten!
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Trident:

PM me for details
    Who's releasing them? I'm a metalhead BOTL hehe
    Trident:

PM me for details
    like this says
  • No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    Trident:
    Trident:

PM me for details
    like this says
    Ooh thought you wanted him to PM you about what you were already sending out. PM incoming!
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Preorder here Link taken down due to respect for the host site.
    i tried keeping that off of CCOM site. preofessional courtesy. but yes, he is correct, that is the preorder link
  • Chuck_NChuck_N Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭
    Oops sorry, Ill take it down if anyone else objects and you can pm me for the link. Trying to help the brothas out.
    Roman as always delivers then decides to go way above and beyond with a few friends .... This will not be forgotten Sir Roman ......
    photo 20140908_180118_zpsf0crv8id.jpg