ThreadJacker3000:
    I do! what are they?
    MODS!!!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    ThreadJacker3000:
    I do! what are they?
    MODS!!!
    Once again ThreadJacker3000 and Rain posts seconds apart.,.. Coincidence I think not. Gotta try harder Randy ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    No way could I be him! I thread jack on my own, I don't need an alias.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    No way could I be him! I thread jack on my own, I don't need an alias.
    Hence it's even more fun to jack the thread twice via the same person... Namely you sir ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Old electric line holders. Nope. And if you do, ill refrain from telling what I used to do to them. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,527 ✭✭✭✭✭

They called them insulators. They kept power lines or telephone lines insulated from the telephone poles. They are collectible but as far as value I wouldn't know much about it.

I feel like it's time for a little Wichita Lineman.

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    If I remember correctly the ones with with a greenish tinge to them are/were worth more. I believe that the thinly insulated wire (can't remember what was used at this time, I know it was paper at one point) was once wrapped around these.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I remember those, I think they're cool... Kinda like those glass fishing line weights.