Home General Discussion
Options

DC Lounges and Anniversary Gifts

Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ok, anyone from around DC ever been to Shelly's or Civil on a Sunday during football season? Curious as to how busy they get. Our anniversary is Monday so we're looking to go out for a few hours on Sunday while my in-laws watch the baby so we won't be getting there until about 5:45-6:00ish. Also, if anyone has any good ideas for a gift for my husband, I'm in desperate need of one!! Would like it to be cigar or boat related but I've already gotten him everything I can think of for each. HELP!
Team O'Donnell FTW!

Comments

• Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Xikar scissors, under the accessories page then cutters. Never been to DC.
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    Thanks Roland, I'll definitely get him some of those. Thinking I might just take him to the B&M and let him pick out a box and some singles or a couple of boxes. Though, I get him (ok, me) cigars everyday so I feel like that is not very creative. Then again, he rarely gets to pick them out so I guess that's special :)
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    What are some cigars he really likes. There are a lot of branded accessories out there and could do a nice package with some of his favorite cigars and some swag to go with em.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    Great suggestion, we haven't been at this very long so I'm not sure he's got much of a favorite yet. He does like 5 Vegas and I found an awesome gift set for that, but the biggest part of it is the humidor and I, um, got one of those for myself already. I know I've seen some cool special release boxes out there, but I'm not recalling any specifics. If anyone knows of some cool special release boxes, somewhere in the few hundred (not thousands) of dollar range, let me know! Googling it now...
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You could always grab something off the "new release" section if this site. Good chance he hasn't had them yet.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    Get him a wineador...He will love you for it