Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Anyone know a good physical therapist?

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
I need one after Bert got done with me. Some of my favorites (aside from MOW) and some RP that I've been looking to try. I love when people bomb from CCom, because the recipient always has a "WTF?" moment when a box from CCom shows up. People, Anthologies have feelings to, you can smoke them instead of smacking me with them, they hurt! Thank you Bert, for the smokes and the note! MOW FTW!!!imageimage

Comments

• bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You are very welcome! Thanks again for your service and being a great BOTL. I apologize for injuring you with the package but I need some job security.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Thanks! I can't wait to get out, so that I can get an Iraq/Afghanistan campaign hat and tell people how it was when I was in the Army.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Me! Actually, on a serious note, I could probably hook anyone up on the forum with some of the best and brightest if needed.
    Unicorn:
    Me! Actually, on a serious note, I could probably hook anyone up on the forum with some of the best and brightest if needed.
    A fellow PT on the board?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit!! And congrats Randy that's a great lineup right there, enjoy and thank you for your service to is all brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I see a lot of my favorites in that selection. Lucky dude!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    avengethis:
    noted
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Unicorn:
    +1 Fo Sho... FTW..
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    bert873:
    avengethis:
    noted

Bahahahaha...

Very nice hit and very well deserved. Nice to see you got some RPs to try and some other goodies and have some more RPs waiting for you too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Another great bomb! Enjoy Randy!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    FTW Indeed, great hit Bert, well done.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad to see you got that hit Rain. Lots of hours of enjoyment there. Good going Bert.
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    First Warrior:
    Glad to see you got that hit Rain. Lots of hours of enjoyment there. Good going Bert.
    On a hunch, I saw you said THAT hit. So I got out to my mailbox...going to have to start a new thread.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    bwahahaha!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    Rain:
    First Warrior:
    On a hunch, I saw you said THAT hit. So I got out to my mailbox...going to have to start a new thread.
    Haha......
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    Thanks! I can't wait to get out, so that I can get an Iraq/Afghanistan campaign hat and tell people how it was when I was in the Army.
    When I got out it took me twenty years to admit to folks that I was a veteran.I kept my vet status hid.Times sure have changed because now i can go to Lowes or Home Depot, show my VA card and get a 10% discount. All the best on your journey into the "normal" world.
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    bert873:
    Unicorn:
    A fellow PT on the board?
    Yes sir :)