Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Shizza Smack Down

Received a couple packages today and I wasn't expecting anything. Wondered if I sleep ordered something, my buddy Brian actually has done that before, but then saw one was from the Newbie Trade I had sponsored Eulogy for and then the other said Loon Lake on it. I had only heard of this mythical place in magical tales of wonder around these parts and I knew I was in for a Smack Down. Well, Jim destroyed me with a nice mix of all time favorites and some I've been wanting to try for a while now. You really outdid yourself Jim and Thank You so much and I will definitely enjoy these fo sho.

Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
2015 Gang War - East Coast
Enola Gay - Target #29

Comments

• kingjk729kingjk729 Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭
    Nice hit from Loon-ie Jim
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Jim you know the brother is supposed to b able to live through the damage bough to be able to smoke the sticks you sent. You're trying to kill the poor guy hahaha
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow he hooked you up with one hell of a selection. Nice work Jim!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That's the old 5 V and it's much better than the new one! Enjoy and welcome back! Great to have you!
  • ChemnitzChemnitz Posts: 1,300 ✭✭✭
    Jim meet Jim. Jim smack down Jim. Done.
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    That's the old 5 V and it's much better than the new one! Enjoy and welcome back! Great to have you!

Thought it might have been but wasn't sure. I remember having one a couple years ago and really liking it a lot. The older one was a DPG blend too if I'm not mistaken. Really appreciate the welcome back bro and I hope you're feeling better and better every day too.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb Jim!
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Go Jim, Go Jim, Go Go Go
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    Way to go Jimbo!
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,356 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit to and from nice fellas.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice smack down indeed.