Home General Discussion
Options

Takes left and puts right. Ambidextrous?

Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
I'm taking a poll. A series of questions actually. When participating in a pass you display and photograph your takes on the left and puts on the right,...... right? That seems to be the default position in which to display them. But, I have noticed a few guys display "Puts left and takes right". Maybe they're left handed. And seems like I once saw a vertical display of takes on the top and puts on the bottom.

How do you display them stogie passes? --- Puts left. Takes Right? ---- Or Puts right. Takes left?

Do you do it the same each time?

Now that I've made you actually think about it, will you try something strange and imaginative next time you're in a pass?

Am I weird for thinking of such things?

Comments

• Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    Yes.
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds like you have a lot things going thru your head! But interesting observation. I'll def try something weird next time to shake things up!!!
    no matter where you go, there you are.

• Options
    perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    never thought about it, I just stick them on a flat surface, take the pic and then label appropriately.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Takes on the left for me as that's what I do first. Then I organize puts on the right as that's the last thing I do. Organized by order of operation vs. hand preference.

you aren't weird, you have a good attention to detail.
  • Options
    SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Takes on the left for me as that's what I do first. Then I organize puts on the right as that's the last thing I do. Organized by order of operation vs. hand preference.

you aren't weird, you have a good attention to detail.
    This. Logic says to work left to right. Takes come first, then puts. Doing anything else would feel so wrong.
    LLA - Lancero Lovers of America
  • Options
    roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    Someone should try top and bottom and see if he notices. Lol
    One God, One Truth
  • Options
    onestrangeoneonestrangeone Posts: 2,441 ✭✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    Someone should try top and bottom and see if he notices. Lol

I have posted more than few pic's sideways. Lol