Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Nice High Quality Sealed Boxes of Cigars for sale - Many to choose from & Great Prices

Hey, I know I am new to this forum but I am not new in online sales. I buy and sell on eBay as well with the same username I have for this site so you are welcome to go to eBay and see my feedback and see that I am a current active seller who sells a high-volume and has a perfect customer satisfaction. I also have a love for cigars and I have acquired a lot over the years of different brands that I like and others that I just don't prefer. I always keep my cigars stored in my refrigerator there sealed and I have not had them very long. But I have been trying to find a place where I can find others who appreciate a good quality cigar. I have a good number of these and I will be selling them by the box. If anyone would like a bulk deal to buy more than one box that's fine, and I am also offering these at about 40 to 50% of the actual retail price from similar online stores.

I would be willing to discuss any deals over the phone and I am willing to ship these to wherever you live, I can take PayPal or if there was another payment method you prefer we can discuss that. I have pictures and I would like to upload them here for you to see however I haven't figured out yet quite how to do that, but when I do I will gladly upload them for you. Or if any potential buyer would like to give me his or her email or would like me to give you mine I can send you pictures through email and we can discuss further.

A list of some of the cigars I have for sale follows:

Ashton VSG Sorcerer - 24. Price $140
Ashton Cabinet No.10 - 20. Price $180
Ashton 898 - 25. Price $115
Perdomo Reserve Maduro 10th Anniversary - 25. Price $85
Perdomo Reserve Cuban Criollo 10th Anniversary - 25. Price $85
Kristoff 685 Woodlawn Open Case Series - 10. Price $75

All boxes are sealed. Contact me at lizardking2010@yahoo.com for photos or to discuss further. As I said I don't see an option to add photos but these are all sealed in the box and I have photos of front and back of each box if needed.

Comments

• RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    If anyone is interested, CCom sells some of those.You guys may have heard of them, we're actually using their forum right now. Great customer service, great prices and The Beard.image
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    If anyone is interested, CCom sells some of those.You guys may have heard of them, we're actually using their forum right now. Great customer service, great prices and The Beard.image
    Well put, snark-master Randy. I'm a big fan of entrepreneurial enthusiasm, but using another cigar seller's forum to market sticks that they also sell is bad form.
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Puff_Dougie:
    Rain:
    Well put, snark-master Randy. I'm a big fan of entrepreneurial enthusiasm, but using another cigar seller's forum to market sticks that they also sell is bad form.

+ 1
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    photo DC216938-orig.jpg
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • roland_7707roland_7707 Posts: 2,833 ✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    photo DC216938-orig.jpg
    Do you always wear pants?
    One God, One Truth
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    roland_7707:
    danielzreyes:
    photo DC216938-orig.jpg
    DZR has little chicken legs...he doesn't want us too know that though :-0
    Money can't buy taste
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    roland_7707:
    danielzreyes:
    photo DC216938-orig.jpg
    DZR has little chicken legs...he doesn't want us too know that though :-0
    photo 38FBF924-orig.png
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR