Home General Discussion
Options

Foilfresh Macanudo and Punch at Speedway?!?

youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
I was at Speedway today and saw a Macanudo Rothschild in a single pack and a Punch robusto also. They were next to the blunt wraps and chew, so I was wondering if they are actual long-filler premiums, or just machine made versions of these blends.

Thanks in advance.
ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico

Comments

• Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are the real deal just in single Greg packs. It's a new move by General Cigar Co.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,033 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They are the real deal. They don't need humidification. But I'm wondering about temperatures. If I left one in my glovebox, what would happen to it taste-wise? I don't know. I got a few as freebies with an order I got one time. Gave one to my dad. Haven't tried them yet. But I'd be willing.
  • Options
    youngryan216youngryan216 Posts: 1,127 ✭✭✭
    Cool, I think I'll try them both eventually. I'll post my thoughts here. Now, if someone could just convince the Fuente family to put some curly heads or Hemmingways in foil at Speedway I would lose it!

Good point on the temperature Bob. I wonder what the shelf life would be during a burly, Cleveland winter.
    ISO Ramrod and Ron Mexico
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    Had them both. They are just as good as the real deal. I personally think its one of the best ways to have a premium cigar when your out in the field.

Aj