Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Destiny

avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
Anybody going to wait in line tonight or picking it up in the next couple of days? I'm getting it for the xbox one if anybody wants to frag together.
Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White

Comments

• Options
    clearlysuspectclearlysuspect Posts: 2,124 ✭✭✭✭
    I'm not a gamer but several people at my work said they already bought and downloaded it from xbox. They just can't play it until midnight. They also said there is a limited $89 version that comes with all bonus material and a bunch of guns, armor, and other stuff that will only be available through this purchase this week.
  • Options
    Yeah I picked it up last night at midnight and played until about 2:30. Terrible idea but the game is incredible. I played he beta so a lot of what I am doing is repetitive at this point.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    I'm picking it up after work today, can't wait!
  • Options
    slamb@cigar.com:
    I'm picking it up after work today, can't wait!
    What system?
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    xbox one
  • Options
    What is your gamertag? That is what I have mine for BOM The Hustler
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    I'll PM you my gamer tag
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....boys and their toys....PC and Angry Birds for me....
  • Options
    jd50ae:
    ....boys and their toys....PC and Angry Birds for me....
    I used to PC game a lot but now that my wife has to use the computer every night for her photo editing I don't get to anymore. I'll stick to my console.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Used to love gaming, got started on a Mattel Intellivision back in the Atari days. Amazing how far the graphics have come since the Pong days. Really got hooked on Grand Theft Auto, but those days are gone. I now have a PS3 collecting dust while I play with my railroad, lol.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Used to love gaming, got started on a Mattel Intellivision back in the Atari days. Amazing how far the graphics have come since the Pong days. Really got hooked on Grand Theft Auto, but those days are gone. I now have a PS3 collecting dust while I play with my railroad, lol.

Went back to analog toys.
  • Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    I decided not to get it. just to many shooter games on the market, plus I am really bored of them. Waiting to save enough money and get the one in the next couple weeks. I am planning on getting horizon and FarCry 4 for the one.
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    "Destiny earns $500 million in first 24 hours"WOW!
  • Options
    I'm not going to be able to play until like late Nov. but my GT for xbox is W1REB1TER so i'll be loking for some people to meet up with.