Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

I got Schooled by RCY about Old School Camacho!

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
RCY and I worked out a "trade" and he tought me a lesson in what old Camacho is all about. Most of these are at least a size I have not had or seen and some are new to me and were on my dream list! Rick thank you very much! Great trade if I ever saw one

The beverages look yummy!
photo IMG_0911.jpg

WOW, that's is all I can say. So many to be excited about here. That the Coyolar on the right side??? (get to cross that off my list!). photo IMG_7193.jpg

Comments

• Options
    Just want to make sure I have these correct.

Far right is the Coyolar?
    Second from right, Corojo???(no clue, a Solomon)???
    third from right, what is the story behind this Room 101? Band looks a bit different,
    second from left, Corojo Diadema?
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    FireRob:
    RCY and I worked out a "trade" and he tought me a lesson in what old Camacho is all about. Most of these are at least a size I have not had or seen and some are new to me and were on my dream list! Rick thank you very much! Great trade if I ever saw one

The beverages look yummy!
    photo IMG_0911.jpg

WOW, that's is all I can say. So many to be excited about here. That the Coyolar on the right side??? (get to cross that off my list!). photo IMG_7193.jpg
    those first three on the left...are in my top 10..they r awesome
  • Options
    pelirrojopelirrojo Posts: 1,757 ✭✭✭
    Far right is Coyolar, second from the right is the Corojo limited(some call it diploma) 11/18, the Room 101 is a Conjura limited edition papi chulo (I believe these came out prior to the Daruma and Namakubi), the one in silver foil is a corojo salomon, the red band is an SLR Maduro. I'm pretty sure all that is correct, but don't hold me to it.
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Holy cats rick is dropping bombs left and right!!!! I've seen all of those before save for that first Solomon on the left, anyone clue me in on what the heck that is? Neato packaging for sure. Congrats Rob you certainly deserve some old school Camacho loving from Rick ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    ....hokey smoke Bullwinkle...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Congrats Rob and well done Rick. That beer looks yummy!!......You got Rick rolled......wait for it.....wait for it.......
  • Options
    smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Damn son!! that's all I can say
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Wow, I did it again. You need to send those back, lol. Honestly, I was starting worry about the shipment. Glad they made it to you safely. As for the beer, FlyingDog, they have a huge variety. Those two are what I had available. I hope you enjoy them, I personally like the Double Dog. And oh yeah Mr. Camacho man, before you were Mr. Camacho, I was :). When I came to the forum, that was all I talked about, lol. Thanks for the trade and welcome to the forum.
  • Options
    pelirrojo:
    , second from the right is the Corojo limited(some call it diploma) 11/18,
    Not sure if that is completely correct. Below are some pictures with the one from Rick in the middle. The one on the left is a Diploma and the right is a 11/18 shape. You can see it (RCY's) has a Solomon shape to it. The band says Scorpion...

photo IMG_2609.jpg

photo IMG_6984.jpg

photo IMG_7401.jpg
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    The Scorpion is a slightly limited edition blend from Camacho's Diploma line. Honduran wrapper with a Corojo binder and filler. I had one a few months ago and it's a great smoke. It has a rather interesting mesquite aroma through the nose.
    BTW, Rick done muffed you up!
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    . And oh yeah Mr. Camacho man, before you were Mr. Camacho, I was :). When I came to the forum, that was all I talked about, lol. Thanks for the trade and welcome to the forum.
    Great minds think alike? Guess this means there is hope for me still.
    Toombes:
    The Scorpion is a slightly limited edition blend from Camacho's Diploma line. Honduran wrapper with a Corojo binder and filler. I had one a few months ago and it's a great smoke. It has a rather interesting mesquite aroma through the nose.
    Ah, thanks for the clarification, I only claim to be a Camacho fan, not an expert (working on that part). All these were old news when I got "serious" about cigars so I am playing catch up and learning.
  • Options
    RCY_CigarsRCY_Cigars Posts: 5,493 ✭✭✭
    Toombes:

I don't know about the mesquite part, but I did think it had a meaty taste to it. As for that last sentence, I am not to blame, lol.
  • Options
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

I don't know about the mesquite part, but I did think it had a meaty taste to it. As for that last sentence, I am not to blame, lol.
    Rick it is my standing rule that if I cannot find blame I lay it on you. It's much like my bombing rule, if I cannot think of another target at the time I just hit you ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    deejmemixxdeejmemixx Posts: 3,084 ✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Rick it is my standing rule that if I cannot find blame I lay it on you. It's much like my bombing rule, if I cannot think of another target at the time I just hit you ;)
    hmm just as you are a food target for organized...stuff...I seem to remember a recent conversation..
  • Options
    deejmemixx:
    90+ Irishman:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

hmm just as you are a food target for organized...stuff...I seem to remember a recent conversation..
    ^ Threadjacker. Ignore this post and please continue past Shane's dumb comment.
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Did you not send the package...? I believe the original post said it was from you, therefore you muffed him up.
  • Options
    Toombes:
    RCY Cigars:
    Toombes:

Did you not send the package...? I believe the original post said it was from you, therefore you muffed him up.
    He defenitly muffed me up all right! That is for sure
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FlyingDog? Where are you from Rick? My husband likes the one with Old Bay in it. I thought it was ok, but I was having a tough time with it mentally. He also brought me home some Raging ***, I'm trying not read into it much, lol.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice ranger rick!! Dang!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    mortodukmortoduk Posts: 1
    Left to right for anyone still wondering.
    Havana
    Solomon
    SLR Maduro
    10th Anniversary
    Conneticut
    Triple Maduro
    Corojo Tubo
    Conjura Papi Chulo
    Corojo Limitada 11/18
    Coyolar

If anyone finds anyone with stock of any of these still please post here.

• Options
    Just a heads up but this post was 4 years old and not aware any place or anyone that has any of this anymore. Best of luck. 
  • Options
    deadmandeadman Posts: 8,804 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I have one but almost hate to smoke it. National treasure status 
  • Options
    NorCalR1NorCalR1 Posts: 4,197 ✭✭✭✭✭
    deadman said:
    I have one but almost hate to smoke it. National treasure status 
    That feeling we all have to smoke it or not that is the question...

If you want to bomb me send it to Tony @0patience :D
    If you are a newbie I got Dem nachos....