Home Non Cigar Related

Not to be a d

Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
But why do white people say go back to your country? If education ever taught us anything is if we are not Native American then really we don't belong here. Yeah I'll admit the guy was mad at me since I called him out on selling fake Cubans for over double the price...but what really made me laugh was he called me a uneducated foreigner and to go back to my country. I thought it was funny since people like him are why this country will fail but always wondered how people can say something like that when we are technically all imagrants
Money can't buy taste

Comments

• FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    For future reference, wear a ski mask and sunglass and just tell the guy your an old celeb and trying to keep hidden from public eye. Somewhere in the middle ask the guy " do you feel lucky punk?".

On behalf of most white people, I am sorry.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    When did this happen Lee?
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I would have stabbed that Mother F*cker with a size 2/0 Gamakatsu offset G-LOCK hook in the f*ckin face!
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Complete a$$hat, sorry on behalf of a$$hats everywhere Lee!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    I would have knocked him out with a stogie stand and said dzr says stfu. He had nothing else to say since you had him on the ropes. We love you brohammer
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Hahaha thanks guys but yeah stabbing came to mind especially since I will always have a kershaw on me! But not even worth the time and effort with this guy
    Money can't buy taste
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Sadly the ratio of ass clowns to good people is steadily leaning towards the ass clowns. What kind of Kershaw do you have. Got my first nicer knife a few months ago and went with the Kershaw Cryo.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    Considering I have an asshat of a brother who says things like that you'd think I would have an insight....but beyond "complete stupidity" I don't have anything more for ya.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Just words, verbal diarrhea, you had him and he could not win the argument so he resorted to a personal attack. You shown a light on his dubious activities and he didn't like it, but actions are actions and they speak louder than words. Just shows how immature and uneducated he is. Just words.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,351 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lee.mcglynn:
    But why do white people say go back to your country? If education ever taught us anything is if we are not Native American then really we don't belong here. Yeah I'll admit the guy was mad at me since I called him out on selling fake Cubans for over double the price...but what really made me laugh was he called me a uneducated foreigner and to go back to my country. I thought it was funny since people like him are why this country will fail but always wondered how people can say something like that when we are technically all imagrants
    i think the reason the guy was trying to pull a rip of is because he has no moral or spiritual center. Glad you called him on the rip off.
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    There are no limits to man's depravity or stupidity. Sorry Lee.
  • MVW67MVW67 Posts: 5,592 ✭✭✭✭
    Apologies Lee, sucks out there, understand totally... Little something to smile about!!!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VtuYWlh6fJ4
    Life is too short, live it like no tomorrow...
  • jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Why Bother.........................
  • 0patience0patience Posts: 10,665 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Years back, this guy was going on about native americans.
    After listening to this guy go on and on, I finally told him, "Hey, I'm an American Indian, so pipe down."
    This guy looks at me with a serious look and says, "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you go back to your own country?"
    I told him, "Ok, I'd call you an idiot, but even idiots have standards."
    In Fumo Pax
    Money can't buy happiness, but it can buy cigars and that's close enough.

Wylaff said:
    Atmospheric pressure and crap.
  • VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    I also love "We need to take our country back"........Did it go somewhere when we werent looking?
    0patience:
    After listening to this guy go on and on, I finally told him, "Hey, I'm an American Indian, so pipe down."
    This guy looks at me with a serious look and says, "Oh yeah? Well, why don't you go back to your own country?"

That is freakin hilarious right there.
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    0patience:

That is freakin hilarious right there.
    lmao I feel sorry for some people! It's sad but funny and humiliating just thinking they breathe the same air as us... That's why I polute it with my smoke
    Money can't buy taste
  • perkinkeperkinke Posts: 1,572 ✭✭✭
    I work for a woman who is Latina, the last time someone said that to her, her reply was simply "You first gringo, been here since 1580." She belongs to one of the "first family" organizations and can trace her ancestry in New Mexico back to some of the first Spanish colonists, so really "our" country swallowed her family after a certain little thing called the Treaty Guadalupe-Hidalgo. "New Mexico" "San Antonio" "Los Angeles" "San Francisco" "Texas" "Arizona" "California" "Colorado" "Florida" "Montana" All either directly Spanish or derivatives of Spanish versions of Native American words/names. I know straight-line thinking is no longer a general strength, but even my 4 year old neighbor can connect the dots.
    On a lighter note, all towns up here.

• cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,638 ✭✭✭✭✭
    3stogies, you have a PM sir.
    cbuck:
    3stogies, you have a PM sir.