Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

No_One is safe....

Took me awhile to finally get around to getting you a graduation gift....*** ships Monday...enjoy brother. Congratulations and I wish you much success with your water stuff...HAHAH!!

Comments

• No_one21No_one21 Posts: 2,182 ✭✭✭
    The title is a lie. A dirty lie.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ruh-roh.... More funding for under water sexbots!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    out for delivery!!!
    smoke em if you got em:
    out for delivery!!!
    Bully!!
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    out for delivery!!!
    Bully!!
    Just proud of Sam and wanted to send him a graduation gift!
    smoke em if you got em:
    Bigshizza:
    smoke em if you got em:
    out for delivery!!!
    Bully!!
    Just proud of Sam and wanted to send him a graduation gift!
    Ohhh that's different... Carry on!!
    This is insane. Pics will come later when i can buy a new phone, laptop, and try to get a new apartment.
    No_one21:
    This is insane. Pics will come later when i can buy a new phone, laptop, and try to get a new apartment.
    Hmmm didn't you just get this apartment? What up?
    Bigshizza:
    No_one21:
    Hyperbole.... look it up lol

Do you see this ***? Ridiculous. I guess I've talked about it too many times on vherf, and you know how that goes. Also, each one of those cigars is one I've wanted to try... a lot. Thanks so much man it's incredible.
    Awesome!! Congrats Sammy! Well done Royln
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Amazing sticks! However that bourbon overshadows it for me. That's still my personal fav, going to have to pick up a new bottle soon mines nearly gone. Enjoy!!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • StubbleStubble Posts: 8,765 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Royln is such a baller!! Super nice hit!!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Good hit Ro. I always thought he was playing with his phone on Vherf. He must have been taking notes.
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow...that is one incredible hit right there.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
    rsherman24:
    Good hit Ro. I always thought he was playing with his phone on Vherf. He must have been taking notes.
    Yep...so watch what you say Sherm!
    No_one21:
    Bigshizza:
    No_one21:

Do you see this ***? Ridiculous. I guess I've talked about it too many times on vherf, and you know how that goes. Also, each one of those cigars is one I've wanted to try... a lot. Thanks so much man it's incredible.
    My pleasure Sam. cuz we cool like that!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    smoke em if you got em:
    No_one21:
    Bigshizza:
    No_one21:

My pleasure Sam. cuz we cool like that!
    Royln, my hat is off to you once again sir. It's examples that people like you set with these types of gestures that not only make me proud to be a part if these boards but fortunate enough for me to call you my friend. You're an amazing man my brother ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."