Home General Discussion

Cart gets deleted

Anyone else have issues with cart getting cleared on them? I had an item in my cart that I was saving for payday. It was one of the daily email specials and a great deal on something I wanted. Then on Friday it was gone. It wasn't supposed to expire until the 17th. I also deletd the email and can't remember what it was. That was why I put it in my cart.

Then I was browsing the site yesterday and put a bunch of things in the cart. Now they're gone.

I'm on ios. I use Safari. It should be connected to my account though.

MB

Comments

• benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Unfortunately, I have had this same thing happen many times. The cart is not tied to your account any way. They appear to use cookies or something and you can lose them easily. Many times I copy the cart and email it to myself so I can remember. Hope that helps!
  • Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,004 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My cart got dumped last week. I called them on the phone and finished up the deal. You should call them up. They should be able to provide you with the original offer you wanted to buy.
  • mb92755mb92755 Posts: 34
    If only I could remember what it was. Heckuva deal, something I've wanted to try, can't remember. Saruman is right: my love of the Halflings' leaf has clearly slowed my mind.

MB
  • RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,908 ✭✭✭✭✭
    mb92755:
    If only I could remember what it was. Heckuva deal, something I've wanted to try, can't remember. Saruman is right: my love of the Halflings' leaf has clearly slowed my mind. MB
    your memory sounds as bad as mine. Now where did I put my cigar.
  • If you can think of the offer you were looking for, just let us know and we'll be happy to make it work. Just shoot us an email!