Home General Discussion
Options

Opus X

Any online seller that has the best prices on opus x cigars? In stock. Unless someone here has a 2 or 3 they would be willing to sell. Would be willing to take paypal. Thank you!!

Comments

• Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I've been looking bro. They are all out. Shops won't be getting any until the holidays. I'll keep you informed if I find any.
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    christian1971:
    Any online seller that has the best prices on opus x cigars? In stock. Unless someone here has a 2 or 3 they would be willing to sell. Would be willing to take paypal. Thank you!!
    I think my shop has a few. Not sure on the price though i think they range from 12$ to 16$ depending on size. I can take a look tonight if you want.
  • Options
    christian1971christian1971 Posts: 467 ✭✭✭
    Imgembo:
    christian1971:
    I think my shop has a few. Not sure on the price though i think they range from 12$ to 16$ depending on size. I can take a look tonight if you want.
    That wold be great. Prices of say fuente fuente or robusto. Just no gordo or those skinny long ones. Thanks.
  • Options
    lcpleellcpleel Posts: 3,455 ✭✭✭
    christian1971:
    Imgembo:
    christian1971:
    That wold be great. Prices of say fuente fuente or robusto. Just no gordo or those skinny long ones. Thanks.
    skinny long ones are the best. Just sayinh
  • Options
    RhamlinRhamlin Posts: 8,913 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I was at Riverside cigar lounge in Jeffersonville Ind a couple weeks ago if memory serves me well they had a pretty good supply of them left as well as a butt load of ligas. Don't know if they ship though.
  • Options
    VulchorVulchor Posts: 4,848 ✭✭✭✭
    My shop just got in a full box of Opus X Angel Share-----not exactly retail, but pretty decently priced. IDK if they will sell more than 2 per day, but PM me if interested and I can see what I can do.
  • Options
    ImgemboImgembo Posts: 661 ✭✭
    christian1971:
    Imgembo:
    christian1971:
    Went and check yesterday they sold out over the weekend. Sorry pal. They were there for a good while too.