Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

A bomb and a trade

RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
Hello amigos. Fresh of off another 24 hour duty, it seemed like a dream. I opened the mailbox and it was in slow motion that my block was demolished. The first jabrony was none other than...Richard (riggienator). A fine assortment of smokes for a civilized man like myself, you had no need to bomb me but I very much appreciate it. AJ whores for life.imageThe next is a trade I sent up with Rodger (First Warrior). A book I can't wait to dive in to, one of my favorite sticks and a nubber. Thank you for the signed edition as well :)image

Comments

• BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I'm starting that book soon.... Ccom book club?
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I need to get me a copy of it. Then we can have a book club!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    But people don't read the book in book clubs, they just get wasted. I want to do both.
  • New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    Rain:
    But people don't read the book in book clubs, they just get wasted. I want to do both.
    Im down with this plan!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    make sure that you give yourself plenty of time when you sit down to read. It'll suck you in!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,182 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bigshizza:
    I'm down for that. I'll see if I can get a copy before I leave.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I got my end of the Randy and my trade today.Wow! i wasn't expecting quite so much. The sticks are great and some of the ones i want to try. The best part is the letter and the Star. I have a upper wall in my studio with my ribbons, war mask, newspaper clippings about my outfitand assorted Vietnam stuff. The Star will join my patches and robbons. Thanks Randy Semper Fi, image
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    Glad you got some sticks you'd been looking to try. Some of us share a unique bond, having spent nights in a foreign country having answered our nation's call. You are my brother in arms and have my eternal thanks for your service.
  • First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Likewise Randy.