Home Non Cigar Related
Options

obama should superglue biden's mouth

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Biden, at women’s event, praises senator forced to resign over sexual harassment claims.

Greatest move in politics was obozo making Biden his VP.

Comments

• Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    Biden, at women’s event, praises senator forced to resign over sexual harassment claims.

Greatest move in politics was obozo making Biden his VP.

He sure isn't the brightest bulb in the chandelier, is he??? ??
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Look, everyone forgets he has pernament dain bramage. Give the old man a break.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Dan Quayle?

Joe is like your crazy favorite uncle, with hair plugs. Not brain damage, plugs too tight. I actually kinda like the guy, usually makes me laugh. Love to see him debate Hillary.
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The3Stogies:
    Dan Quayle?

Joe is like your crazy favorite uncle, with hair plugs. Not brain damage, plugs too tight. I actually kinda like the guy, usually makes me laugh. Love to see him debate Hillary.
    No; far as I know Quayle never had any such excuse. Joe had a brain tumor removed some years back and he has been spouting odd statements ever since. He wasn't always like this. When he was a mere senator from Dull-Aware he was fairly lucid.

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    jadeltjadelt Posts: 763 ✭✭
    Obama picked Biden because Obama doesnt like competition. A competent VP could upstage the king.
  • Options
    Ken_LightKen_Light Posts: 3,537 ✭✭✭
    jadelt:
    Obama picked Biden because Obama doesnt like competition. A competent VP could upstage the king.
    It's not about fear of upstaging, it's better than a kevlar body suit. Who the hell would put that guy in office with a bullet?
    ^Troll: DO NOT FEED.
  • Options
    jlmartajlmarta Posts: 7,881 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ken Light:
    jadelt:
    It's not about fear of upstaging, it's better than a kevlar body suit. Who the hell would put that guy in office with a bullet?

And a big AMEN to that...... ??
  • Options
    variant2variant2 Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    jlmarta:
    Ken Light:
    jadelt:

And a big AMEN to that...... ??
    He's the Mr. Bean of politics... entertaining but can't be taken seriously.

Cнeerѕ! Moтнerғυcĸer