Home General Discussion
Options

Pick My Stick

Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
I have some help for another day or so with family in town and I want to smoke a really good cigar. I haven't had any of them....So.....what's it gonna be?????? :)imagephoto IMAG1835_1.jpg

Comments

• Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I vote for the Viaje!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Davidoff or padron world be my choice.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,168 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice lineup. Can I just eliminate one? Only one I've had is the Tat, so any of the other three would be my choice.
  • Options
    jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Sounds dirty. Smoke something not Viaje and just send that nasty one to me. Enjoy brother! I would pick the Viaje myself.
  • Options
    PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,740 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Sounds dirty. Smoke something not Viaje and just send that nasty one to me. Enjoy brother! I would pick the Viaje myself.
    Is it just me, or is this a shock to any one else?
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • Options
    danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Smoke the one with the white label. I heard those are good
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Smoke the one with the white label. I heard those are good
    Ditto
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."