Home General Discussion
Options

Hello again

I know i was never super big on this forum but im back (its been a while). Got in a pretty nasty car crash and was out of it for a bit but im up and running again.
So just wanted to say hello again to everyone. I look foward to being active again
Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.

Comments

• Options
    e6specialke6specialk Posts: 216
    Welcome back, glad to hear you're feeling better.
  • Options
    Amos_UmwhatAmos_Umwhat Posts: 8,429 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back, glad you're OK.
    WARNING:  The above post may contain thoughts or ideas known to the State of Caliphornia to cause seething rage, confusion, distemper, nausea, perspiration, sphincter release, or cranial implosion to persons who implicitly trust only one news source, or find themselves at either the left or right political extreme.  Proceed at your own risk.  

"If you do not read the newspapers you're uninformed.  If you do read the newspapers, you're misinformed." --  Mark Twain
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and glad you made it through to the other side ok.
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad you survived your wreck CB. Good to hear from you again. I just checked and You haven't been gone that long. But I guess it would seem like a long time to me if I missed the forum for just a few days. LOL Welcome back.
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,167 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and glad to hear you're ok
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry too hear about the wreck but glad your ok!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Welcome back and check your pm.
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    eeek. Car wrecks are never any fun. Hope your completely healed with no lingering issues. Glad to have you back!
  • Options
    dr_frankenstein56dr_frankenstein56 Posts: 1,612 ✭✭✭
    welcome back! glad your okay!