Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I'll just leave this here...

Life is like a blind fiver. You never know what you're gonna get.

Comments

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    You forgot to include the shipping addys barely showing :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • LiquidChaos66LiquidChaos66 Posts: 3,767 ✭✭✭✭
    I haven't printed labels yet. Lol :)
    Oops... I may have dropped something.

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hahahaha there Ya go!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Haha! Somebody's 'bout to get wet!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
    Kinda mad my assistant manager was out this morning... I woulda had these in the mail before 11am... On the way quicker. Now I cant wait to see them drop!!! Its worse than expecting a package... cause the recipients don't know its coming! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HURRY UP USPS!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    LiquidChaos66:
    Kinda mad my assistant manager was out this morning... I woulda had these in the mail before 11am... On the way quicker. Now I cant wait to see them drop!!! Its worse than expecting a package... cause the recipients don't know its coming! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH HURRY UP USPS!
    It's like Christmas! LOL, very nice!
    Worse than christmas!!!! People expect gifts around that time. Lol unexpected carnage is all this is! Lol ;)
    I LOVE THE USPS NOTIFICATION OPTION!!!! My email currently reads as "BOOOOOOM" and the other two whistling down to their targets as I type. :) I feel all sorts of giddy. :)