Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

October Lotto - Winner is Flowbee!!!

Comments

• Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    I have it, but don't feel like sending out 20+ PM's....I'll wait to see what Randy wants me to do here
  • Options
    cbuckcbuck Posts: 8,448 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Also, if I don't get the addy soon, I won't be able to send until after my vacation around the 25th or so. Will get it out, just late! Hopefully we get the addy in the next few days. Charlie
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    It's up to you guys. My feeling on the matter is that if he does not confirm in a few days that he won, then he was probably not going to get winnings out in a timely manner. This is not about Flowbee specifically, it's my view on TP&B in general. Again though...it's your guys lotto so it's really up to you! Flowbee has been around here a bit, so I'm sure he's just busy and will see at this weekend at the latest
  • Options
    All good now. I just got a PM from him with his addy.
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    It's up to you guys. My feeling on the matter is that if he does not confirm in a few days that he won, then he was probably not going to get winnings out in a timely manner. This is not about Flowbee specifically, it's my view on TP&B in general. Again though...it's your guys lotto so it's really up to you! Flowbee has been around here a bit, so I'm sure he's just busy and will see at this weekend at the latest
    I agree. I'd give him a week from the time you drew and if we dont hear anything then probably redraw.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    We never had this problem when Eric ran the lottery. . . Only kidding Randy. Give him a couple days. I am sure he will check in over the weekend.
  • Options
    addy's sent to everyone, check your PM......I had a few minutes, lol
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,779 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9405 5036 9930 0389 0691 16
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Going out tomorrow. Congrats Chris!!!

9114 9012 3080 1782 3215 81
  • Options
    flowbeeflowbee Posts: 1,203 ✭✭✭
    OMG really?? wow I cant believe it!! I was down to the bottom of my humi!!! I just picked up the payouts I owe for the baseball!! WOW !!! Thankyou guys!!
  • Options
    Rain:
    Understandable, I am a good example and no offense taken, things have been tight here lately!! Thankyou Rain
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    This may hurt Chris!! I'm glad you won!!
  • Options
    EchambersEchambers Posts: 4,178 ✭✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    We never had this problem when Eric ran the lottery. . . Only kidding Randy. Give him a couple days. I am sure he will check in over the weekend.
    Thank God I'll be back in a week. Jeez, Rain, I take one tiny little honeymoon and things go all to hell. :-)
    -- "There's something that doesn't make sense. Let's go poke it with a stick."
  • Options
    Echambers:
    rsherman24:
    Thank God I'll be back in a week. Jeez, Rain, I take one tiny little honeymoon and things go all to hell. :-)
    We appreciate you Eric, Rain did an awesome fill in bro!!
  • Options
    bert873bert873 Posts: 2,561 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    LOL, congrats Chris, just got through packing up your satchel! It will go out on Mon
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Addy received. Package will go out Monday.

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Would be awesome if they land before he even sees this. He'll be wondering what the hell did wrong to piss everyone off lol.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,171 ✭✭✭✭✭
    9114901075742851649975. Off and flying.
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    LOL, congrats Chris, just got through packing up your satchel! It will go out on Mon
    The Satchel word scares me!!!
  • Options
    RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    flowbee:
    Rain:
    Understandable, I am a good example and no offense taken, things have been tight here lately!! Thankyou Rain
    Thank you and congrats!
  • Options
    flowbee:
    mmccartneydc:
    The Satchel word scares me!!!
    It should!!! Bwahahahahahahaha!
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Chris!!!
    DC 9114 9011 2308 6754 6544 80
    Enjoy!!
  • Options
    jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • Options
    On its way! 9505 5000 0947 4278 0000 14. Congratulations, and enjoy! Charlie
  • Options
    Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    MorganGeoMorganGeo Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭✭✭
  • Options
    You guys are incredible, running out for a late meeting, Pictures will start tomorrow!!!
  • Options
    avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,687 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Was a little busy the past couple days and just got this out. Scheduled delivery of Thursday. 9114 9012 3080 1615 2243 86
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White