Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Another eye injury...Molly

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
Out little energizer Boston Terrier Molly some how ended up with a pin size hole right in the center of her eye. Really scared us by the second day. But aspirins and eye drops have seemed to work the past 3 days and it appears to be on the mend. Afraid she has lost the vision in the eye but she no longer shows any discomfort.

Comments

• Options
    webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Those bug eyed flat faced pups do get their eyes hurt it's a fact. Hope he's more careful from here on in.
    “It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)

• Options
    First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,164 ✭✭✭✭✭
    JD, pet her up a little for me.
  • Options
    First Warrior:
    JD, pet her up a little for me.
    I can do that.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    I'd say the sweet girl needs a nice treat :D
  • Options
    BrianakBrianak Posts: 255
    Dogs love treats.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Poor thing. Pet her for me too. Look at her shiny coat. I love petting short haired dogs.
  • Options
    You could pet Molly 24/7 and she could lick you in return 24/7. And the treats are plentiful for her. I should get her some ice cream, River loved it when he had his eye removed.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hope all heals up fast!
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I hope she heals quickly. She probably would like ice cream, I've never met a dog that didn't like it.
  • Options
    Looks like the healing is going pretty good. I guess I better get a large container of ice cream, being injured and all I should test it first.
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    What a brave man, it takes guts being the royal food tester; but someone has to do it.
  • Options
    Bob_LukenBob_Luken Posts: 10,016 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Ice cream? That reminds me of Cooper :)

• Options
    Eulogy:
    What a brave man, it takes guts being the royal food tester; but someone has to do it.

It's how I roll .....:)
  • Options
    Bob Luken:

Had to watch it twice, did not see where the ice cream went the first time.
  • Options
    honorknight7honorknight7 Posts: 523
    jd50ae:
    Bob Luken:

Had to watch it twice, did not see where the ice cream went the first time.
    Had to watch it again myself. Love this video, only question I have is why doesn't Daisy get her own ice cream :(
  • Options
    The cornea is completely collapsed and very grey, poor girl. But, she is still making the energizer bunny look like a stick in the mud, which is a joy. Except when she somehow gets out of the back yard, that drives us a little nuts. The young ladies that live to our left, and always with a smile, will bring her back to us. We got Molly because stupid and his wife could not handle the energy and were always chaining her to the front porch.
  • Options
    twistedstemtwistedstem Posts: 3,912 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad she is doing well!
    no matter where you go, there you are.