Home General Discussion

California Mega Herf Sept 26-28

danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
A couple who are hosting this event saw my Stogiestands at the bnm in L.A. They told my cousin (shop manager) that is was cool and really liked the idea and asked to invite him (me) too meet some of the people in the industry and maybe sell some over there as a vendor. Dude. Like whoa!
photo 6050CF3A-orig.jpg
photo 90BF306D-orig.jpg
"It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR

Comments

• jliujliu Posts: 7,735 ✭✭✭✭
    cant wait!
  • danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    cant wait!
    I'm going on Sat. Go!
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The one on Saturday is for September and your TITLE clearly says October, so which one is it? If you don't want me to show up then just say so, Mr. StogieStand. Yeah, I remember Mr. SS when he was just DZR..............................lol
    bandyt09:
    The one on Saturday is for September and your TITLE clearly says October, so which one is it? If you don't want me to show up then just say so, Mr. StogieStand. Yeah, I remember Mr. SS when he was just DZR..............................lol
    Dammit Sept. .....EDITING
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Go Todd. I don't know what the hell I'm doing lol. Bring meat
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    danielzreyes:
    bandyt09:
    Go Todd. I don't know what the hell I'm doing lol. Bring meat
    Buddy, if it was October you know I would be there for you but since it's this weekend, due to it being our 10th wedding anniversary, I sure I wouldn't be around to see number 11. Hopefully, I'll be bring the ..................well, nevermind, lol
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    NICE!!!
  • Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Very nice DZR!! But the west coast stinks
    Money can't buy taste
  • ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    That's awesome D. What a great opportunity bro. I've gotta make it over there when you're there.
    ehehat:
    That's awesome D. What a great opportunity bro. I've gotta make it over there when you're there.
    Thanks man. I'm freaking out. The invite was so last minute.
    photo 1D6498DD-orig.png
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go, I wish I could be there. Hopefully soon, you'll have a sock and stogie stand empire.
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    1Z08835W0349892887....scheduled to be delivered on Friday the 26th Daniel son!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember to stop by the forum once in a while after your SS empire takes off.
    Sounds like a great time. Bring a lot of stands. I am sure they will be popular
    Dude. Ro ....... ??? why?
    Issues bro, issues.

Sherm, aint no one gon #bounce son.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    You should create a DE custom stand for JD and give it to him!!!!
  • smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,990 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Dude. Ro ....... ??? why?
    Issues bro, issues.

Sherm, aint no one gon #bounce son.
    It's all love bro!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Gentlemen,

Jiunn and DZR, please be sure to look up my friend Mark (@bmwmark on Instagram). Introduce yourselves. We were talking about the Mega Herf last night. It sounds really cool.
    dennisking:
    Gentlemen,

Jiunn and DZR, please be sure to look up my friend Mark (@bmwmark on Instagram). Introduce yourselves. We were talking about the Mega Herf last night. It sounds really cool.
    Mega bongggg. Bmw. Das goot
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jliu:
    dennisking:
    Gentlemen,

Mega bongggg. Bmw. Das goot
    Daniel, you could always make Jiunn a brown stogie stand that said on it "I pooped today"... I'm sure he'd **** himself over it :P
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    dennisking:
    Gentlemen,

What day is he going , D?
    danielzreyes:
    dennisking:
    Gentlemen,

What day is he going , D?
    He heads to LA tomorrow. He will be there to meet JD fo shizzle
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Well darn it. I'll be in the wrong part of Cali.
    35 down 35 to go
    photo E7E886C1-orig.jpg
    danielzreyes:
    35 down 35 to go
    photo E7E886C1-orig.jpg
    Hell yeah son, get your hustle on. Gotta make one for JDizzle that's custom and see if he wants to purchase them from you with DE branding. AWWWWW YEAH
    Here's our last minute makeshift SS booth.
    photo 90BF306D-orig.jpg.
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    Here's our last minute makeshift SS booth.
    photo 90BF306D-orig.jpg.
    Daniel that's KILLER brother, so very cool and wish you the very best! That Opus X SS I've never seen before but is by far my fave!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That looks great. You'll have to tell us how it went, when you're done.
    nice! put some ss on your nips to show em a lil sex appeal
    jliu:
    nice! put some ss on your nips to show em a lil sex appeal
    This is the best I can do bro. Enjoy
    photo FDF5B5FD-orig.jpg