Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Bigshizza got me

EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭

Thanks so much Jim. It was a really pleasant surprise to come home and find an awesome selection of cigars in the mail. They're all new to me and they all look great. I'll have to herf with you again some time.

Comments

• ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    What a great lineup. Jim is the man! Enjoy those.
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Yes he did! Awesome shot Jimbo!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome Jim, way to go and congrats on the great sticks bro!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nice bomb Jim!
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    Fantastic! See ya on vherf with one of those :)
  • avengethisavengethis Posts: 5,689 ✭✭✭✭✭
    you can just send the viaje and fuente to me! Just kidding but that is one heck of a selection there my friend.
    Team O'Donnell FTW!

"I've got a great cigar collection - it's actually not a collection, because that would imply I wasn't going to smoke ever last one of 'em." - Ron White
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    avengethis:
    you can just send the viaje and fuente to me! Just kidding but that is one heck of a selection there my friend.
    I'm excited to try both of those, but I 'm going to let them rest for awhile. I can't figure out what the third one from the left is, the gold band with a signature. It looks and smells great though.
    Unicorn:
    Fantastic! See ya on vherf with one of those :)
    Thanks Jamie. Did you burn those cookies, last time I was on the V-herf with you?
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Jim hits very hard doesn't he
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Eulogy:
    avengethis:
    I'm excited to try both of those, but I 'm going to let them rest for awhile. I can't figure out what the third one from the left is, the gold band with a signature. It looks and smells great though.
    AJ Fernandez fresh rolled
    Thanks Jim, I was trying to look around to and figure out what it was but I couldn't find it for some reason.
  • CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,426 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nice hit Jim!
  • jimmyv723jimmyv723 Posts: 1,858 ✭✭✭
    Very nice hit Jim and great target. I was happy to have been able to sponsor Alan in his Newbie trade and he's a good guy.
    Ken Light 3K MOW Badge - 8/14
    2015 Gang War - East Coast
    Enola Gay - Target #29

• First_WarriorFirst_Warrior Posts: 3,353 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Great welcome hit, lots of hours of enjoyment there. The Shizz strikes again.