Options

Ohhhh My Irish eyes....

Comments

• Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    firetruckguy:
    Good luck Irish hippy........
    I hope you're not one of those dark side sob's Brett.... Let's just Herf and enjoy a stick today without any pain bro.
    You never know who turned against you. Time will tell :)
  • Options
    matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Hell, even the sidelines may not be a safe place to be on this one. I wish you all luck while I grab some popcorn and a beverage.

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Guilt by association I guess. Reckon I shoulda put this here:

Ok Mr. Matt, you really shouldn't let Brett corrupt u like this, even though u did destroy me today with all my favs from the Garcia Family, you should be aware of my team of snipers taking you out. Wrong team buddy. Check your mail. Sharks in the water. But really damn, nice package, I was stunned by this image photo 01417E81-2159-4964-9C0D-7474857185E7_zps5n4xjq60.jpg
  • Options
    ToombesToombes Posts: 4,506 ✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    mmccartneydc:
    Guilt by association I guess. Reckon I shoulda put this here:

Ok Mr. Matt, you really shouldn't let Brett corrupt u like this, even though u did destroy me today with all my favs from the Garcia Family, you should be aware of my team of snipers taking you out. Wrong team buddy. Check your mail. Sharks in the water. But really damn, nice package, I was stunned by this image photo 01417E81-2159-4964-9C0D-7474857185E7_zps5n4xjq60.jpg

Daaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaammmmmmnnnnnnnnn!
  • Options
    FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    Very interesting....
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lol, that's just the beginning! No seriously, glad you liked em! They're all over a year in my humi and ready to go! Enjoy!
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....
    Hey Rob, glad your laughing brother but you won't be able to for long..... Check out this fun :)

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Ok got home fairly late tonight and just got my AZZ handed to me I cannot BELIEVE the ridiculousness of you guys, WTF?!?! So this is what my wife sends me while Brett and I are herfing today after she got home :

RayRay bro, you demolished me as did Jim and even my own team member Matt! Guys thank you so much and I am extremely humbled, but WTF you all went way the HELL over the top and this aint over! Matt you and I will be going rounds after this is all over Mr. Joker lol, and Jim and Ray I hope you guys hold onto your panties cuz this is about to get ugly....

Heres the damage and good GOD talk about damage... First up is RayRay All Day, then Papa Jim laying the smack down, and finally my own brother Matt the Doc!

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Lol, NICE!
  • Options
    CharlieHeisCharlieHeis Posts: 8,176 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hits
  • Options
    EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Way to go guys.
  • Options
    Jeebus!!! You got mangled, Little Brother!
    Great selections of smokes and booze. BTW, the West 6th cocoa porter is brewed about an hour from where I live. Hope you enjoy it!
  • Options
    Toombes:
    Great selections of smokes and booze. BTW, the West 6th cocoa porter is brewed about an hour from where I live. Hope you enjoy it!
    Yeah they flat stomped me! And I'm excited to try one of this this afternoon or evening, thinking of maybe having another cigar today since I normally have to work but have it off :) If so then I might jump on vHerf nad have a brew and cigar :)
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    Toombes:
    Yeah they flat stomped me! And I'm excited to try one of this this afternoon or evening, thinking of maybe having another cigar today since I normally have to work but have it off :) If so then I might jump on vHerf nad have a brew and cigar :)

Sounds great! Let me know about the porter. I really like the IPA and the lemongrass ale is pretty good.
  • Options
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....
    Hey Rob, glad your laughing brother but you won't be able to for long..... Check out this fun :)

You know something, I was recruited to join this war by a little Orlando Bloom looking leprecon. Now it looks like I am being played here. Ask me to attack the guys attacking you then you turn around a blow me up with a 17 pound package??? Ray, Jim and Rick, you guys want some extra help showing this yappy little dirty dog mutt how to properly burry a bone?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

You know something, I was recruited to join this war by a little Orlando Bloom looking leprecon. Now it looks like I am being played here. Ask me to attack the guys attacking you then you turn around a blow me up with a 17 pound package??? Ray, Jim and Rick, you guys want some extra help showing this yappy little dirty dog mutt how to properly burry a bone?
    Now wait a darned minute here... this is for my 5K Post Milestone that you already knew about it just happened to ship when I shipped RayRay's package of death... errr love. Don't be flipping and waffling like a d@mn John Kerry impersonator!
  • Options
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

We always accept new members. If u need a addy, feel free to contact me.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

Bro you may want to hold off until you feel the full weight of what's about to hit you...
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    90+ Irishman:
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

Bro you may want to hold off until you feel the full weight of what's about to hit you...
    lol, good advice from Brett for Brett.
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Lots of damage going around!!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,206 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

Enola Gay?
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

I'll have that addy on the box he sends, no worries. I have been wanting to send him something for a while now but I'll put a little extra in there for you guys
  • Options
    robertgreen30robertgreen30 Posts: 2,105 ✭✭✭✭
    Sorry I'm late 9114999944238298475867
  • Options
    robertgreen30:
    Sorry I'm late 9114999944238298475867
    Robert WTF?! Why you gotta do me like that brother I thought you and I were all good!?
  • Options
    FireRob:
    Glock1975:
    FireRob:
    90+ Irishman:
    FireRob:
    Very interesting....

I'll have that addy on the box he sends, no worries. I have been wanting to send him something for a while now but I'll put a little extra in there for you guys
    You better not return fire brother... Yours was a Bomb to celebrate my 5k post. Take it and sit down sir.
  • Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    In case you all didn't know, Brett has been having low cigar stock level issues lately. Mine goes out this week and any help you can provide is most appreciated.
  • Options
    james40:
    In case you all didn't know, Brett has been having low cigar stock level issues lately. Mine goes out this week and any help you can provide is most appreciated.
    Attention Cigar.com Forum Members. The following is a public service announcement.

James40 is a known and notorious swindler and liar when it comes to disclaiming other people's cigar inventory, please disregard his above statement as it is patently false. That is all please continue and if you wish to Bomb James for this heinous attack on said character let me know and I will help provide Intel.
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:
    Damn Brett--- get well soon....
  • Options
    rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,792 ✭✭✭✭✭
    james40:

Sorry to hear. I had no idea. I'll see if I can put a get well package together
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    james40:
    Damn Brett--- get well soon....
    Both of you are cut from the same cloth... And I swear it is from Beezlebub's soiled underwear.