Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

Sesame Street Can Stay Away

90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
Ahyup thats right its an Elmo visit of the worst kind Apparently I was bad.... Smoking the Raji's tonight on vHerf pics posted shortly...

"When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."

Comments

• Options
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    Puff_DougiePuff_Dougie Posts: 4,599 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Dang! Elmo's a lot meaner than I remember!
    "When I have found intense pain relieved, a weary brain soothed, and calm, refreshing sleep obtained by a cigar, I have felt grateful to God, and have blessed His name." - Charles Haddon Spurgeon
  • Options
    Edna20Edna20 Posts: 1,323 ✭✭✭✭✭
    I think somebody just got their new avatar!
    Team O'Donnell FTW!
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Dang bro! At least you had the nads to smoke it! How are you feeling today? LOL
  • Options
    mmccartneydc:
    Wishing it had snowed last night so that it'd be that much easier to track the water buffalo that snuck in my house last night and took a **** in my mouth. That's how it feels lol
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynnLee.mcglynn Posts: 5,960 ✭✭✭✭
    Ugh the raji...I feel sorry for you bro!!
    Money can't buy taste
  • Options
    Lee.mcglynn:
    Ugh the raji...I feel sorry for you bro!!
    Hahahaha yeahhhh text to you bro.
  • Options
    Glock1975Glock1975 Posts: 5,152 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Don't let him lie, he loved it, that's what he texted me after the v-Herf. Loved it so much he's got another 20 coming to him.
  • Options
    Glock1975:
    Don't let him lie, he loved it, that's what he texted me after the v-Herf. Loved it so much he's got another 20 coming to him.
    You're sick in the head son... Hope they also did and MRI of your skull cuz that gray matter ain't functioning anymore lol
  • Options
    StubbleStubble Posts: 8,199 ✭✭✭✭✭
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    Wishing it had snowed last night so that it'd be that much easier to track the water buffalo that snuck in my house last night and took a **** in my mouth. That's how it feels lol
    Yuck!
    Hey, you gonna eat the rest of that corndog?
  • Options
    ehehatehehat Posts: 1,536 ✭✭✭
    LOL! Just awesome.
  • Options
    Gross seriously
  • Options
    BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,645 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Elmo hits hard!! Glad you enjoyed it Brett!! Hopefully there will be more in your future!!
  • Options
    Bigshizza:
    Elmo hits hard!! Glad you enjoyed it Brett!! Hopefully there will be more in your future!!
    Don't go there Papa Jim. I will send a Zodian and ship it your way if any more of those nasty azz Raji's show up at my place. I paid my dues to society, smoked and posted thank you lol. Never again my friend never again. ;)
  • Options
    mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Stubble:
    90+ Irishman:
    mmccartneydc:
    Yuck!
    Lmao! That's what I figured!