Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Sons of Anarchy (Habano)

I bought a 5 pack after getting HOOKED on the show around Christmas. I gave one away without smoking it. When I did take the time to smoke one... I felt like I was gonna throw up. I had to sit down for the rest of the night. A few months later I was like "hmmmm maybe I'll try this again." Nope! Still the same results, I couldn't move I felt so sick. Haha it's just so strong! I'm saving the last two for collectible reasons. I do wanna try the new KG-9 they came out with but my humidor is pretty full of Kuba Grande, Arganese, Vegas 5 Cask Strength and a few assorted singles.

Comments

• New_BootsNew_Boots Posts: 2,651 ✭✭
    I really enjoy the black crowns,, and the SOA black crowns. Then again, I lean tword the heavier sticks. Make sure you eat a solid meal, before putting down a strong stick. It should help ease that feeling. Welcome to the forums!
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,082 ✭✭✭✭✭
    You smoke 5 Vegas Cask Strength and you thought the SOA was too strong?
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    rsherman24:
    You smoke 5 Vegas Cask Strength and you thought the SOA was too strong?
    +1 Fire up an La Flor Dominica Double ligero next they're pretty smooth.
  • GerbilllGerbilll Posts: 6
    Yeah I like Vegas Cask. I feel that it's flavorful but not overpowering. It's definitely curious to myself cause I tend to lean towards lighter Connecticut cigars. But the Cask is not too bad! The darker cigar flavor and taste tend to stick with you for a while and since I usually have a smoke before bed I feel lighter is better.
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    I had a Virtue kicked my ass once, go figure. Have one of those SOA's in the humi have to give it a try. The Cask's age really good by the way.
  • KriegKrieg Posts: 5,188 ✭✭✭
    Might let the rest sit for a few years, might be green tobacco? Or you smoking on an empty stomach?

"Long ashes my friends."

• 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Krieg:
    Might let the rest sit for a few years, might be green tobacco? Or you smoking on an empty stomach?
    Its a Krieg sighting! Good to see you man!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."