Home Trades, Passes and Bombs
Options

In Torano Heaven

The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
Do AshMe a favor and wow does it come back around. Look at all these sticks he fit in a flat rate box, looked like clowns coming out of their Austin Micro-Mini. You are a master-packer too Mike.
Great selection of Torano's there I can't wait to try, I have only smoked 1. You have my 6 covered that's for sure. And hidden inside that tube is a Torano Vault Red, sweet. RP's the only one I've tried but not that size. Outstanding Mike, think I got the better of this salvo, thank you so much.

Comments

• Options
    jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Outstanding hit......
  • Options
    90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,408 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Awesome hit, great lineup there WTG AshMe :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • Options
    AshMeAshMe Posts: 318
    Wow. What a relief. I kept thinking, what do you get a guy with good taste that has probably smoked everything??? Torano! Glad you liked them. I still think I got the better deal ;) Let me know how that PDR lancero works out for you. I just got the box and handed a few out to co-workers and it was all the rave. The next day, they kept trying to smooth me for another. lol. Hopefully its not tight - since lanceros usually are. Enjoy bro.
    "Do you smoke? Mind if I do?"  - Genie, in Aladdin. 
  • Options
    The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Who told you I had good taste! I'm still a newb really, just having fun, lots of fun. I will let you know when I smoke that PDR, looks like a game cigar maybe next Sunday. Tks again