Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

MLB Postseason Bets HQ

SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
It's playoff time!!! Rain and I already have a bet on which of our teams will make it to the World Series, but I know there are some other fans of teams still in it out there. Let's get some more bets going and make October a little more exciting!
LLA - Lancero Lovers of America

Comments

• danielzreyesdanielzreyes Posts: 8,769 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Angels and Cards in the WS. Angels in 7
    "It's plume, bro. Nothing to worry about. Got any Opus?" The suppose to be DZR
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 6,736 ✭✭✭✭✭
    The Yankees still in? Oh wait. Maybe next year. Good luck
  • RainRain Posts: 8,958 ✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    It's playoff time!!! Rain and I already have a bet on which of our teams will make it to the World Series, but I know there are some other fans of teams still in it out there. Let's get some more bets going and make October a little more exciting!
    I do recall this...what was our bet?!
    Unless we play Oak the first round. For some reason I'm uneasy about that.
    Any Oak or KC fans? For which ever team goes on, I'll wager a5er and socks, first round against the Halos
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,644 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Mariners blew it! Screw this
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    How about them ROYALS!!
    jsnake:
    How about them ROYALS!!
    Awesome!!
  • MartelMartel Posts: 3,306 ✭✭✭✭
    I'll bet anyone that my Phillies won't reach the World Series...any takers?
    Intelligence is knowing that a tomato is a fruit; wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.

I like Oliva and Quesada (including Regius) a lot.  I will smoke anything, though.
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    danielzreyes:
    I will take that bet!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

matkn293:
    danielzreyes:
    I will take that bet!
    This was just my prediction. Looking for a bet with the Angels and Royals. I goy the Angels for a 5er and socks
  • SleevePlzSleevePlz Posts: 6,249 ✭✭✭✭
    Rain:
    what was our bet?!
    Wanna simplify it and just go with whoever's team goes farthest? If both teams lose in the same round, the team that went the most games wins (game 7 loss is better than game 6 loss).
    Sure. Good luck!
    Anybody a fan of the dodgas? I will place a wager with you for the upcoming round. Bring it son!

Bandyt09 Todd is a Doyer fan. Go hit him up
    danielzreyes:
    Looking for a bet with the Angels and Royals. I goy the Angels for a 5er and socks
    IF you make it to the ALCS, you know we have to do this, right? Trout v Miggy fo reelz!!!
    Strange postseason so far...I'd never have bet that LAA and DET would drop the first 2
    Rain:
    Strange postseason so far...I'd never have bet that LAA and DET would drop the first 2
    Oh did the Angels lose again? I was too busy caring about more important things because I'm a winner.
    SleevePlz:
    Rain:
    what was our bet?!
    Wanna simplify it and just go with whoever's team goes farthest? If both teams lose in the same round, the team that went the most games wins (game 7 loss is better than game 6 loss).
    Guess I win. Whowouldathunkit?
  • bandyt09bandyt09 Posts: 4,335 ✭✭✭✭✭
    SleevePlz:
    danielzreyes:
    Looking for a bet with the Angels and Royals. I goy the Angels for a 5er and socks
    IF you make it to the ALCS, you know we have to do this, right? Trout v Miggy fo reelz!!!
    So, does Trout and Miggy play golf? I'm sure they can get a morning tee time together tomorrow........
    Rain:
    Guess I win. Whowouldathunkit?
    Definitely didn't think this bet would end this soon. I'll get your package out in the next few days.
    Tigers have anyone important eligible to leave as a FA?
    Yea baby!!!!! photo EB2F167C-5ED3-406F-AA9B-5061FFA226B8_zpsk3gjtwbz.jpg photo 7F8F3EAC-FC84-4C26-A78A-6F1E5A58D282_zpsithlx1u2.jpg photo 45875B01-0674-48CE-B1EF-451A0C8463D5_zpsa4ybvgd6.jpg

matkn293:
    Yea baby!!!!! photo EB2F167C-5ED3-406F-AA9B-5061FFA226B8_zpsk3gjtwbz.jpg photo 7F8F3EAC-FC84-4C26-A78A-6F1E5A58D282_zpsithlx1u2.jpg photo 45875B01-0674-48CE-B1EF-451A0C8463D5_zpsa4ybvgd6.jpg
    Ahhhhh ****..... :(
    Donny Baseball is a Dumbass
    Awe, don't be mad Shizz! It's a glorious day!

So, in my eyes, every LDS was an upset!?! That is crazy. I also didn't think my bet with Rain would be a contest to see who could win ONE game in the playoffs!
  • brianetz1brianetz1 Posts: 4,134 ✭✭✭
    i've tried to stay away, but i just have to post this:

ADAMS!!!!
    To lose two games after being up in the 7th is a gut punch. Congrats to STL. Dang Dodgers...love to hate em, hate to love em. Was looking forward to a LAD vs SFG NLCS.
    Any SF giants fans want to bet a 5'er?