Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

I feel bad for the guy 90+Irish hits for his 10,000 post

FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
As you may have seen and remember, when Brett hit his 5,000 post he announced he wanted to do something special for one member here on our forum. Don't know how I got on his radar or what I did, when there truly are so many here more deserving, but for some reason, he chose me and my whole family to help celebrate his mile stone in online jabber jawing. Brett, over the last few weeks I really enjoy all the texting back and forth and getting to know you. I know I have a friend! Anyways enough with the sappy talk. Every thing is wonderfull and the whole family is happy with their gifts. Soon as I see my oldest I'll get a pic of her and send it to you

A bad @$$ selection of sticks with so many new to me to try out!!!

photo IMG_0590.jpg

This is the whole kit and caboodle. Brett made my wife and 19 year old daughter some earrings and me a custom made and painted cigar box clock. A bottle of wine, six pack of some beer I can wait to try. A sweet hat that fits my head perfect! Then Bretts beautiful wife hand made the twins hats and a blanket for my daughter.

photo IMG_2561.jpg

The earrings Brett made for my wife and oldest daughter. Absolutely beautiful!! sorry about the crap pic

photo IMG_1914.jpg

This is my youngest girl with her blanket and one of the boys hats. Couldn't get the boys to keep them on long enough to take a picture but the girl said she would ware it.

photo IMG_2877.jpg

Comments

• PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    That is an amazing hit, nicely done.
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Wow Brett, you weren't kidding! Enjoy Rob! There's a whole lot of heart in there! Outstanding!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Nicely done, amazing hit.
  • BigshizzaBigshizza Posts: 15,659 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Cute kids Rob?? great hit Irish Minky!
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    A family hit on a family, Brett style, NICE. You're right Rob the 10k should be a doozey, and your kids are so cute. Twin FireRobs!!! lookout world here they come
  • matkn293matkn293 Posts: 3,565 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Bombs just went to a whole new level. Family on family! Good stuff. Nice hit Brett!

Life is too short to smoke bad cigars!!!

Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues, Oh when the Blues go marching in!

• smoke_em_if_you_got_emsmoke_em_if_you_got_em Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭✭✭
    WOW..i like you style Brett....even though you are a freaking snitch!
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    Nice hit from the fighting Irish.
  • rsherman24rsherman24 Posts: 7,080 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Very nice. How much did it cost to ship that stove?
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Glad it all arrived safe and sound bro and that you and the family like it ;) BTW the tat black petite Lancero has 3 years on it and the Reconqista is an original release and has a few years as well. The Room 101 Namakubi Ecuador (Japanese kanji on the packaging) is from March 2013 so it's got a bit of time on it as well ;)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
    smoke em if you got em:
    WOW..i like you style Brett....even though you are a freaking snitch!
    Thanks bro and I have no idea what your talking about lol
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • UnicornUnicorn Posts: 451 ✭✭
    That's really amazing! Very thoughtful Brett :)
  • ckrddsmkeckrddsmke Posts: 392
    Great hit and great kids!
  • mmccartneydcmmccartneydc Posts: 3,407 ✭✭✭
    Love it bro! Very nice hit Brett! EPIC way to take out the whole fam!
    Thanks y'all, now its RayRay's turn today lol.
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Wow!!! Absolutely destroyed!!!!
  • denniskingdennisking Posts: 3,703 ✭✭✭
    Holy crap
    Like I said... It's about the size of the fight in the dog. Let me introduce y'all to the Irish Wolfhound ;)
    Brett, you are a man insane, are you in the high altitudes out there bro?
    The3Stogies:
    Lol my daddy always taught me if your gonna do something then better do it right, so I went off the deep end of crazy and straight to lunatic ;) Plus it ain't over.....
  • Tyland64Tyland64 Posts: 712
    That's how you do it! Nice job
    Tyland64:
    That's how you do it! Nice job
    Thanks Luke!
    90+ Irishman:
    The3Stogies:
    Lol my daddy always taught me if your gonna do something then better do it right, so I went off the deep end of crazy and straight to lunatic ;) Plus it ain't over.....

If you're gonna be a bear, be a grizzly, them's words to live by.
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    My eyeballs are bugging out of my face on this one. Very nice and well done.
  • FireRobFireRob Posts: 1,890 ✭✭✭
    jsnake:
    Once Brett told me about the Satori, I knew you'd be commenting on this soon
  • jsnakejsnake Posts: 5,979 ✭✭✭✭✭
    FireRob:
    jsnake:
    Once Brett told me about the Satori, I knew you'd be commenting on this soon
    I can smell Viaje comments anywhere. Even in a dirty sock drawer.