Home Non Cigar Related

Obama Slams Fox News In Economic Speech for Painting Obamacare as 'Fanged Threat to Freedom'

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
President Obama tried desperately to talk up the economy in a speech at Northwestern University on Thursday, but he still ended up denouncing his own term in office. “When nearly all the gains of the recovery have gone to the top 1 percent, I find that a little hard to swallow," he said. Doesn’t that reflect on him?

Obama made a petulant attack on Fox News for presenting Obamacare as a “fanged threat to freedom,” and then he claimed it “working pretty well in the real world.”

Now...get ready....get set...go

Comments

• raisindotraisindot Posts: 1,294 ✭✭✭
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Saw some of that, on Fox of course, pretty good he called them out by name. Way I see it, if you're getting under a politicians skin you must be doing something right. Wiretaps on Rosen didn't work out too well either.
  • webmostwebmost Posts: 7,713 ✭✭✭✭✭
    jd50ae:
    “When nearly all the gains of the recovery have gone to the top 1 percent, I find that a little hard to swallow," he said. Doesn’t that reflect on him?
    No, that part is Bush's fault. What are you, racist or something?

“It has been a source of great pain to me to have met with so many among [my] opponents who had not the liberality to distinguish between political and social opposition; who transferred at once to the person, the hatred they bore to his political opinions.” —Thomas Jefferson (1808)