Home Non Cigar Related
Options

Good camera deal...?

jd50aejd50ae Posts: 7,900 ✭✭✭✭✭
It got to the point that sharing a camera with my wife was a problem and we had to accept the idea we needed another one. I looked all over at every store and found one at gettington.com. We were not looking for any photographic awards just something simple that took good pictures. With the first order discount it came to $55.00 and included battery and charger. eBay has a ton of different chargers and batteries at $15.00 and less. It works very well with simple menus. The only drawback(?) is at 20.1 MP it take longer to download.

The are back-ordered, and now my wife wants one.

Comments

• Options
    [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    It's a good deal because it's so cheap for a point and shoot. The 5X Optical zoom is meant for people shots and some close outdoor shots. If that's what you're using it for, grab it.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoonShadowInTheMoon Posts: 507 ✭✭
    PM to you
    Two people with a common goal can accomplish many things. Two people with a common enemy can accomplish even more.
  • Options
    ShadowInTheMoon:
    PM to you

Answered.
  • Options
    Beaker38Beaker38 Posts: 183
    that is an awesome deal you got on that. It is a great simple point and shoot. you can't even come close to beating that price for that kind of camera anywhere anywhere.
  • Options
    Beaker38:
    that is an awesome deal you got on that. It is a great simple point and shoot. you can't even come close to beating that price for that kind of camera anywhere anywhere.

That's what we kind of figured. I already have mine and are waiting on a second for my wife. Of course it cut heavy into my cigar budget but I practically stole 2 Cinco Vegas Gold Rush Samplers on SPRINT so it all worked out OK.