Home Trades, Passes and Bombs

Ohhh... Tara Lee got her a$$ kicked.....

OK, So I haven't been in the forum lately and I need to sort of 'catch-up'. I got hit. Not once, not twice, but three times... the third being my own husband!! Seriously!?!?!?! So, I sincerley thank Irish and PBrick for the amazing assortments in the bombs. I love sharing this experience with Jay, but I don't always like SHARING with Jay! So, it means a lot to me that you have thought of me! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! Here are photos of what I got hit with :P~

Irish:

photo 2321f4bc-e501-45fa-a3b3-057e83490828_zps34af521e.jpg

PBrick:

photo 41bd91ac-6f32-4007-9e3e-2063e13ea775_zps83199181.jpg

My own husband :p

photo ee9e2ddf-93ba-4066-8666-50fea9d82a8b_zpsea8ffbff.jpg

Now, for some fun and retaliation! Here's a sneek peek :)

photo 66fd361c-848e-447e-ab88-a426e567a062_zps6f47fd80.jpg

Comments

• EulogyEulogy Posts: 2,463 ✭✭✭✭✭
    They got you good.
  • benhanksbenhanks Posts: 342 ✭✭
    18lbs??? Look out people!
  • Darktower007Darktower007 Posts: 2,580 ✭✭✭✭
    Nicky done gentlemen! Enjoy!
  • 90+_Irishman90+_Irishman Posts: 12,409 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Enjoy Tara, glad it all arrived safe and I wanted to make sure you and Jay wouldn't have to share you could each have your own :)
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Now, I know it's easy to overlook that last pic but everyone should pay close attention to it. When it lands, y'all will get to see what happens when the Mrs tries her hand at bombing. That ones gonna sting! I can't wait!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
    jbohon:
    Now, I know it's easy to overlook that last pic but everyone should pay close attention to it. When it lands, y'all will get to see what happens when the Mrs tries her hand at bombing. That ones gonna sting! I can't wait!
    Hope yall enjoy that Behike 54, wow Patrick that was more than a little special!!!
    "When walking in open territory bother no one. If someone bothers you, ask them to stop. If they do not stop, destroy them."
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 3,917
    Wow, some really nice sticks there. Hopefully I'll see you at the herf in Roseville on the 12th. That box looks heavy!!!
  • PatrickbrickPatrickbrick Posts: 7,868 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Just remember Tara that sharing is caring. I hope you "two" enjoy the sticks
    "We make a living by what we get, but we make a life by what we give".  Winston Churchill.
    MOW badge received.
  • TaraLeeTaraLee Posts: 179 ✭✭✭
    james40:
    Wow, some really nice sticks there. Hopefully I'll see you at the herf in Roseville on the 12th. That box looks heavy!!!
    The box wasn't even 19lbs.... Only 18lbs, 11 oz.... ;)

TaraLee:
    james40:
    The box wasn't even 19lbs.... Only 18lbs, 11 oz.... ;)

I feel sorry for the poor SOB that doesn't see this coming lol!!
  • jbohonjbohon Posts: 980 ✭✭✭✭✭
    Delivered... BOOM!

“I come in peace. I didn’t bring artillery. But I’m pleading with you, with tears in my eyes: If you f@$# with me, I’ll kill you all.” -Gen. James Mattis, USMC
  • The3StogiesThe3Stogies Posts: 2,652 ✭✭✭✭
    Great hits all around. Tara are you really going to share or use them as bargaining tools?